Seapoint Farms Edamame Lightly Salted uploaded by Jessica d.Seapoint Farms Edamame Lightly Salted uploaded by Jessica d.Seapoint Farms Edamame Lightly Salted uploaded by Christine R.

BY SEAPOINT FARMS

A Great Source Of Soy Protein High Protein Low Carb Heart Healthy Rich In Isoflavones High Protein.&Nbsp; Low Carb.&Nbsp; Heart Healthy.&Nbsp; Rich In Isoflavones.&Nbsp; The Wonder Veggie. 70% Less Fat And 40% More Protein Than Peanuts.&Nbsp; 25 Grams Of Soy Protein A Day, As Part Of A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease.&Nbsp; A Serving Of Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame Provides 14 Grams Of Soy Protein.&Nbsp; Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame Is A Great Source Of Soy Protein, Containing All 8 Essential Amino Acids &Amp; Adds No Cholesterol Or Trans-Fats To Your Diet.&Nbsp; Just One Serving Provides You With 14 Grams Of Soy Protein And Only 2 Net Carbs.&Nbsp; This Perfectly Roasted Green Soybean Is Extremely Versatile As A Snack, A Perfect Healthy Topper On Salads Or Pour It Into Your Favorite Trail Mix.&Nbsp; 100% Natural Ingredients.&Nbsp; Non Gmo. Made In China see more...

Seapoint Farms Edamame Lightly Salted
  • "This dry roasted edamame is great on salads or as a quick snack on the go. " in 1 review
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of these. of course they aren't as indulgent as a lot of foods, but they're a much healthier option with the same snackability as chips or pretzels. they're packed with fiber and protein, are portable, and are great to take for a day out hiking or at the beach.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I have these at my desk for a healthier snack option. I get the small portion packs which is a pretty big helping. Problem is, I don't ever want them. I know they are tasty, but they get bland halfway through. If I do eat them, I almost always have them with something else... like in a trail mix.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I mean... They are okay. They have a great deal of protein for a snack. However, the taste is very bland, and they are very dry. Would I eat them again? Yes, because I'm a health nut, but I wouldn't be enjoying myself!
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Absolutely addicting and filling! This brand is not too salty and has an amazing flavor. Perfect protein filled snack.
Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I buy these as a healthy snacking option throughout the day. They are great for when I have a salt craving and need something to hold me off until my next meal. I take them in my car with me and keep a little bag of them in my purse.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
I buy their on the go packs as well as these. Love their edamame. They are very good and not too salty.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
This dry roasted edamame is great on salads or as a quick snack on the go.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Lynnwood, Wa
Honestly, this isn't the most delicious snack but its packed with protein that keeps you full and curbs cravings!
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I love these! they are so convenient for when you need a quick snack. they taste good and all of the protein definitely keeps you full.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Winter Springs, FL
I really enjoy this. Gives me a healthy salty fix with protein. What more do you need.