BY SEAPOINT FARMS

A Great Source Of Soy Protein High Protein 0 G Trans Fat Heart Healthy A Great Source Of Soy Protein With Edamame, Cranberries, Almonds &Amp; Pumpkin Seeds.&Nbsp; Heart Healthy Snack.&Nbsp; 0 G Trans Fat.&Nbsp; High Protein.&Nbsp; Featuring Antioxidant Infused Cranberries With Blueberry And Pomegranate Juice &Amp; Natural Strawberry Flavor.&Nbsp; Heart Healthy.&Nbsp; Get Infused.&Nbsp; We've Dry Roasted Our Edamame, A Great Source Of Soy Protein, And Blended It With Antioxidant Infused Cranberries To Create This Heart Healthy Snack - Enjoy! see more...

Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat a lot of trail mix type products and this one is such a refreshing blend of flavors. It's different, but still easy to just grab a handful and snack on. The fruit tastes are fresh and the edamame gives it a nice crunch!
Joanna R.
Oxnard , Ca
This is soooo good and also good for u its the perfect snack if you get hungry throughout the day.
jessica w.
Van, WV
This is a wonderful snack. I love trail mix with fruits and nuts, but I can usually only find the ones with chocolate so I never buy them. Once I found these I was hooked, it's my new favorite trail mix and I buy four or five at a time so I won't run out.
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Awesome snack to get you threw the day.
Tiffany s.
Foodie Expert
A great on the go snack! I alwAys have a bag of these on me when I'm taking a long drive!
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack to have you could have this if your gonna be doing something for a long time
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Foodie Expert
Great on the go snack! Totally recommend everyone try this. Super sweet from the berries but healthy and delicious! Great for people looking for a light and healthy/ filling snack. You'll be satisfied with this fruit blend!
LaJessica M.
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this product. How does it taste? And how healthy is it? It looks yummy! 😋
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
What can I make with this product?