BY SEAPAK SHRIMP CO. #9 in Seafood

Made from minced shrimp with Oven Crispy breading. see more...

• I know this might sound silly...but it really is an hones...2 Answers
Heather A.
I used this in my bang bang shrimp recipe! It was PERFECT! You can bread your own shrimp to make this recipe but I used this because I was in a hurry. This whole box is prepared according to directions and then you add the shrimp to a skillet with some olive oil and add 1/2 cup mayo, 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, and 1/4 tsp of Siracha to the shrimp and stir for about 2-3 minutes until well combined :) garnish with fresh green onion and it makes one heck of a good appetizer for parties. #influenstereats #contest
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
I eat these all the time! i have some in the freezer right now. they are great with ketchup or cocktail sauce. they have really small boxes also for individuals. Im not really a seafood person but these are great I always put them in the oven.
Danielle W.
I eat these almost every single day. They are excellent if you need something quick to make. I love shrimp and these are so good. My cat steals them off my plate because she likes them too. They're healthy too they help me lose weight from the protein. They're not covered in lots of breading so they're not high in carbs.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
These are so good. They are the best I've found. I love them They are good with a meal, a s a side dish or as a snack. I could eat them anytime. My daughter loves these too. I like mine to be baked and my daughter loves hers fried. I would buy these again.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
These are the best shrimp poppers around! Fried, baked it doesn't matter! They area amazing. I like them much better than traditional popcorn shrimp. I don't like the chewy texture of regular shrimp. These are minced, so they don't have that texture. They have a great flavor! I can only find them at Walmart though :(
Victoria P.
These are so good! Personally I love popcorn shrimp but I don't like a heavy fishy taste and these give the perfect amount with not too much breaking! So good! Always cook in oven though, make sure they have a nice crisp!
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
My husband absolutely loves these! They make for a quick and easy dinner! They're a little more crispy when fried as opposed to grilled, but what isn't?! Not too salty and even better with some cocktail sauce!
Sonja J.
Florissant, Mo
Very tasty easy to prepare great for snacking, salads and as appetizers. The family love them but it's very hard to keep them in the house especially during the summer when the kids are out of school. Lol
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
So yummy. I love to dip them in cocktail sauce and you can pop them in your mouth like popcorn. I bought it at the grocery store in frozen food aisle.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I love shrimp but these suck they have no taste very little shrimp inside of any at all for that matter I was highly disappointed
Megan N.
I know this might sound silly...but it really is an honest question. When I buy things like this, and cook per instructions, I find that it tastes kind of funny. Any issues with that?