BY SEAPAK SHRIMP CO.

Tender shrimp and crisp vegetables hand rolled in crunchy wrappers. see more...

Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got these thinking the would be like another mini shrimp roll I used to purchase that is no longer available. I was really excited about it, but they weren't as "mini" as I had expected. I tried them and I was disappointed, it wasn't good at all. I didn't finish one. I wouldn't buy this again.
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
I just had these today and omg I cannot express how much I love it! The sauce and the rolls are just great!