BY SEAPAK

SeaPak™ Oven Crispy Popcorn Shrimp.
Shrimp & Seafood Co.
New Look.
Same great taste.
Great for the Whole Family. see more...

Alexiis O.
Foodie Expert
My children love these popcorn shrimp! Just popped them in the oven and they'll be ready! They are soo delicious. It's one of those items that are always on my grocery list! <3
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
These make a nice quick lunch or dinner item. Sometimes I have to make two boxes if it is for dinner. The price is reasonable and they cook up nicely.
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
I love shrimp popcorn yes the bomb.com
yes I keep busy more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people havemt you try this out its the best
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
I love me some shrimp i could eat them all day long. I recommend this to anyone.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
I love me some shrimp and this is right up there next to Red Lobster's pop corn shrimp. Great flavor and super crunchy.
angel h.
Foodie Expert
SO YUMMY! i splurge on this for dinner sometimes and i could literally eat 3 boxes even though it comes jam packed with shrimp. so delicious!
Ieesha H.
OMG the sooo good. just pop them in the oven on girl night our movie night. ans yes these are a winner. Try them, they are a winner winner
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I love these! they are kind of expensive but my kid loves them and they are great to snack on
Sooo yummy. Nice and crispy when put in the toaster oven! Nice little snack after work!