Food & SnacksFrozen FoodSeapak
Shrimp Jumbo Butterfly Oven Crispy

SeaPak Shrimp Jumbo Butterfly Oven Crispy

by Seapak

Sea Pak™ Oven Crispy Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp.
Shrimp & Seafood Co.
New look.
Same great taste.
America's favorite butterfly shrimp*.
Enlarged to show quality.

Do they make done with gluten free breading?
Start your review of SeaPak Shrimp Jumbo Butterfly Oven Crispy!
kris M.
birmingham Al
SeaPak Shrimp Jumbo Butterfly Oven Crispy uploaded by kris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
i’m gonna take a minute to brag on this product, i love seafood especially shrimp. you bake this one in the oven for 6 minutes on each side, that is it. it is crispy and tastes perfect. i highly recommend this to all the seafood lovers out there..
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Terrific breaded shrimp! Especially when you put hot spices on them and drizzle them with honey. It tastes just like Nashville Hot Shrimp from Red Lobster.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
SeaPak Shrimp Jumbo Butterfly Oven Crispy uploaded by Listiani H.
Purchased at: Target
The kids approve of these shrimps. I normally oven bake this and will leave the outside crispy with tender shrimp inside. They are also tasty.
Yeseye H.
This is wonderful restaurant quality shrimp.  Meaty and tender, very flavorful, cooked to just the right consistency.  My only complaint is, I wish you put more in the box, but hey, I'll buy more!
Roxanne Y.
Yukon, OK
I love these because of the price (compared to a restaurant). They are easily made in the oven, eliminating the mess of frying oil and takes away the hassle of cleaning the shrimp, and setting up a breading station. I love these with my pasta!
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product is really good. I’ve never had a bad batch or anything. And everyone in my house eats them , mostly for lunch
Brittany H.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Just bought this the other day at H.E.B. Wanted to try them out and try out this brand. Can't wait to try it out soon!
naf C.
1,107 reviews
These shrimps are very tasty. We baked the shrimps. They tasted really good and crispy. I love the coating of them. While the coating outside is crunchy/crispy, the inside is soft. I love these shrimps compared to other brands that I have tried before. They are big size that can really fill you up. I would buy them, I was aware of the Seapak shrimps before, though not this one specifically. You can either fry them in oil or bake them. They are very healthy and nutritious too. Since I don't eat the tails, I was glad to find that the tails could come off very easily. They have a nice packaging too and the ingredients are healthy. I'd definitely recommend them to everyone. Received free, opinions are my own.
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp taste resembles the regular Butterfly Shrimp that comes frozen that you can get at fast food spots like Checkers, Long John Sliver's/Captain D's , Popeyes, etc; SeaPak actually tastes a bit better because they aren't drowned in Week Old Grease that's being frequently used. These Jumbo butterfly shrimp by Sea Pak make the perfect appetizers, dinner side, or lunch.
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I bought this once for a superball party. They were easy to make, affordable and delicious. From that time on, I continue to buy them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...