BY SEAPAK

Sea Pak™ Oven Crispy Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp.
Shrimp & Seafood Co.
New look.
Same great taste.
America's favorite butterfly shrimp*.
Enlarged to show quality. see more...

Lynn B.
Very tasty and convenient shrimp. These are large, breaded pieces. I bake them in the oven and they aren’t soggy. They are expensive for the quantity. There are different choices for breading. I’ve bought these many times.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
These are yummy shrimp,the breading on them isn't my favorite.they are healthy for you except for the breading on it. I have bought these for me and my family multiple times before and my family loves them.i would buy them again,we all enjoy shrimp.
Roxanne Y.
I love these because of the price (compared to a restaurant). They are easily made in the oven, eliminating the mess of frying oil and takes away the hassle of cleaning the shrimp, and setting up a breading station. I love these with my pasta!
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Want a quick and great tasting super?SeaPak Shrimp is that super.Always fresh and good for you.The price is very reasonable. I have been buying SeaPak products for years.You really should make tonight's super easy yet delicious.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
I was shocked as to how good these were!! They're super crispy and taste like something you'd get from a restaurant. You'd never guess they're frozen and made in the oven!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
My husband and I eat these every other week probably. They are really good baked in the oven. Sometimes we'll make wraps with them or put them on salads.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I made it in the oven and it was totally amazing. Add some tartar sauce or cocktail sauce with french fries and you have an awesome lunch or dinner.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I bought this once for a superball party. They were easy to make, affordable and delicious. From that time on, I continue to buy them
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
I love shrimp its just like going to a restaurant and ordering a meal with less the price it tastes really good this is a great brand
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
These are so yummy i love to cook these when i don't feel like cooking anything big these are always on the top of the list
Angel C.
Do they make done with gluten free breading?