BY SEAPAK

Sea Pak™ Oven Crispy Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp.
Shrimp & Seafood Co.
New look.
Same great taste.
America's favorite butterfly shrimp*.
Enlarged to show quality. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this once for a superball party. They were easy to make, affordable and delicious. From that time on, I continue to buy them
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Delicious taste
Great size for the price
Can always be found on sale at your local grocery store
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
I was shocked as to how good these were!! They're super crispy and taste like something you'd get from a restaurant. You'd never guess they're frozen and made in the oven!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I made it in the oven and it was totally amazing. Add some tartar sauce or cocktail sauce with french fries and you have an awesome lunch or dinner.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy i love to cook these when i don't feel like cooking anything big these are always on the top of the list
Roxanne Y.
Foodie Expert
I love these because of the price (compared to a restaurant). They are easily made in the oven, eliminating the mess of frying oil and takes away the hassle of cleaning the shrimp, and setting up a breading station. I love these with my pasta!
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
Foodie Expert
I love shrimp its just like going to a restaurant and ordering a meal with less the price it tastes really good this is a great brand
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Want a quick and great tasting super?SeaPak Shrimp is that super.Always fresh and good for you.The price is very reasonable. I have been buying SeaPak products for years.You really should make tonight's super easy yet delicious.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't eat stuff like this unless I cook it but it tastes good and I enjoyed it .
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
After having fresh shrimp, frozen just doesn't work for me. I remember loving this as a kid, but that was before fresh.
Angel C.
Foodie Expert
Do they make done with gluten free breading?