BY SEAPAK SHRIMP CO.

Great seafood is...closer than you think! Great-tasting seafood for every occasion. Bring back those unforgettable memories from the coast with SeaPak's authentic, great-tasting shrimp and seafood recipes. Whether it be a simple family dinner, an evening with friends or just a quiet night at home, SeaPak brings you a taste of the coast for any occasion. Enjoy! Create your own great meal memories! see more...

Chloe W.
Nicholasville , KY
I seriously love these! I eat a box a week! They are so simple to bake, and they go with anything. My picky two year old even likes these! I have actually never tried them as a burger, I eat them plain because bread is the devil lol! It goes great with some vegetables!
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
These are actually pretty good!

I'm normally not a fish burger guy but these are delicious. My wife makes them with a sweet potato fry and a Greek yogurt dipping sauce. It's delicious.
Robersy C.
Foodie Expert
Me encantan! Rico sabor, textura y olor! La mejor, la recomiendo!!! Me gusta mucho comerla cada vez que puedo.
Fabiana D.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I prepare hamburgers I go to the supermarket to buy this pack, their meats are first and the hamburgers are very tasty
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
Foodie Expert
It's nice to have an alternative to the regular beef burgers we have in the summertime!
Chrissy A.
Foodie Expert
Sister buys alot of this do to being peskitarion, I've yet to try. How does this taste?