SeaPak Coconut Shrimp Oven Crispy Family Size uploaded by Alexandra L.

BY SEAPAK

SeaPak™ Oven Crispy Coconut Shrimp Family Size.

Shrimp & seafood co.

Orange marmalade dipping sauce included.

Includes 3 oz sauce. see more...

Scott S.
Scott S.
These products are a little too sweet and the crunch does not last beyond the outer layer. I think it is important to follow the cooking directions and maybe add a little bit of time to get that desired crispiness. The shrimp had a fresh taste overall.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
Purchased these from my local Kroger just to give them a try & wish I purchased more! These are soooo delicious and the sauce is great along with them. I deep fryer them and my fiance' and I loved them!!!! Highly recommend👍👍
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I found these at a Neighborhood Grocery WalMart. They taste sooooooo good! I pop the shrimp in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, and they come out golden and crispy. The Polynesian sauce from Chick-fil-A makes an AMAZING dipping sauce for these coconut shrimp. If you don't have a favorite sauce, the box comes with a small pouch of orange marmalade sauce, but I don't care for it. I am going to buy these again and try the other products from this brand.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great when you make them i n the deep fryer! Delicious and you can taste the coconut flavor! I will buy more of these soon
Julie M.
Julie M.
My husband drizzled honey on top of them and baked them, and they were so delicious! Now we have to make it every other week or so.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Usually frozen fried seafood isn't really my thing since a lot of times I think they can taste really soggy but I ended up really enjoying the taste of these.