Seaora Mineral Skin Care Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Mud Shampoo with Dead Sea Minerals, Vitamin E and Chamomile, 7.4 fl oz

BY SEAORA MINERAL SKIN CARE

• Where can you purchase this product? Any ideas on price p...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to use with oily hair?1 Answers
  • "Love this product on my hair it leaves my hair soft and moisturize, it smells so organic and it's deff real Dead Sea." in 2 reviews
  • "Once I rinsed out the shampoo, I noticed my hair was very soft and not at all tangled and tough like it usually is from other brands." in 1 review
  • "The soap also helps keep your skin moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Also, it smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
Nichole K.
I love a great smelling shampoo and was thinking this shampoo might smell a little "mineral-like". I was wrong. This shampoo has a very lovely scent- almost herbal but not really; it's almost aromatherapeutic. In any event, I was excited to try this shampoo.

So when I tried this shampoo I was happy with the scent, the feel of the shampoo and the way it lathered. I could feel relief almost immediately from the itching. Once I rinsed out the shampoo, I noticed my hair was very soft and not at all tangled and tough like it usually is from other brands.

After actually drying my hair, I noticed my hair was exceptionally soft and smooth and smelled wonderful. I am even more excited to report that my scalp remained itch free. This was all after just one use. I have continued to use this shampoo daily and find that it really keeps my scalp itch free and moisturized. I am no longer scratching at my scalp and looking like a stranger person! I am so very happy with this shampoo!

I have no desire to ever go back to another brand of shampoos again. I also want to check out their other products. If I do, I will be sure to report my findings! I highly recommend anyone with any kind of scalp issue (and even those that just want soft, smooth hair) to try this shampoo. It is amazing.
Ivelizz G.
When I used the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, I noticed how lathering the shampoo is, and the light fresh scent. My hair immediately felt moisturized, and soft! I’m not experiencing itchiness on my scalp! All with one shampoo, of course I will continue to use Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo for long-lasting results! I’m really impressed with this shampoo! Another thing I love it’s made in Israel, so you’re getting the real deal!

I’m really happy with my results, and I’m glad I got the chance to try Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo! I recommend Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo if you suffer from dry scalp, itchiness due to dry scalp, or if you’re like my son who experienced flakiness. I definitely will continue to use this shampoo, and will purchase Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo in the future.
I received Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo for reviewing purposes from Adovia. All opinions are my own.
Esther S.
I love this shampoo. I have had some sores on my scalp for over a year. They would never heal and they were very itchy so I was constantly picking on them. After only using this shampoo a few times, they are gone! My scalp is not itchy and I don’t have to constantly scratch and pick at my scalp like I used to. I had used Head & Shoulders, Clear, and T-Gel in the past and the sores never really healed. This shampoo is a miracle. Also, it smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny. It smells wonderful and natural like an exotic herbal blend. My hair is below my waist so it usually tangles in the shower and is hard to comb out but it did not tangle as much as it usually does and was easier to comb out. I will continue to use this as it is the first thing I have tried that actually healed my scalp.
Stacie W.
I received the product in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The soap removes dead skin cells from your skin. The soap also helps keep your skin moisturized. The soap also does not have a strong scent. The smell is barely noticeable.

As you can tell, the soap is a dark grey or black. The soap is also not smooth (gritty to help exfoliate) Your tub water will turn black, but your skin will be smooth. I loved using the soap. Can't wait to purchase another bar.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Love this product on my hair it leaves my hair soft and moisturize, it smells so organic and it's definitely real Dead Sea. I love Dead Sea products
Lori R.
I have found other things like this it needs to go to large retailers stores
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Where can you purchase this product? Any ideas on price point?
Would this be good to use with oily hair?