BY SEAN JOHN

Sean John Unforgivable Woman embodies the essence of sensualities that intoxicates the senses. This delicate blend of Bergamot, Orange Flower, Jasmine and Coco de Mer is captured in the deep rose gold that glisten with femininity. A seductive sense that expresses what it is to be an Unforgivable Woman. Fragrance Notes: Orange Flower, Grapefruit, Cyclamen, Violet, Coco de Mar, Iris. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. see more...

Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
This is one of those scents which smells really good. It's not an over powering scent that make you want to fan the air when you pass by someone wearing it. One of my top ten scents to wear, as it might seem to fade in scent on your skin throughout the day but lingers on your clothing, even when you yourself can't seem to smell it any more.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This is one of my all time favorites! I love the sensual smell of it. It makes me feel very feminine and I live wearing it day or night. It also lasts throughout the day. It is hard to find a perfume that lasts and this one really does. I would always get compliments on this scent!
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.
I cannot explain enough how much I love this smell. It is an unusal scent that I have got so many compliments VIA men. So while I was in single mode for some moths I decided to make this my "GET MEN" Perfume.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent, it's a nice earthy woodsy smell in the bottle but the best part is how much it changes as you wear it. On me it gets sweeter with time, my girlfriend got a deeper almost musk scent, both were amazing. I have the lotion as well but that doesn't seem to change scent much as it wears.
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scent is sort of musky. Smells totally different after a few hours as well. The scent also fades fairly quickly. I would buy something else.
Norra M.
Norra M.
Portland
This was my first ever perfume that i bought. The smell was so sexy that i purchase it once i ran out of it. The bottle is normal and the smell get me to buy this everytime.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Piedmont, SC
One of my favorites very hard to find but love it I am almost out so hope to be able to get more.