Sean John - Unforgivable Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by kass m.

BY SEAN JOHN

Sean John Unforgivable for Men is spiked with crisp citrus elements layered on top of a sophisticated blend of herbs and warmth. Unforgiveable's vibe is explosive, yet chill, sensual and sexy much like the man whose name adorn the bottle. This scent is all about attitude. Fragrance Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Italian Bergamot, Green Mandarin, Moroccan Tangerine, Grapefruit, Juniper Leaves, Birch Leaves, Champagne Accord, Mediterranean Air Accord, Tuscan Basil, Florentine Iris, Clay Sage, Lavender, Cashmere Accord, Australian Sandalwood, Amber, Tonka Bean, Rum. Net Weight: 4.2 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
If I can give this product 10 stars I would. I LOVE this scent so much on man!!! It's so incredibly sexy and stands out like no other. I can pick somebody wearing this scent with no problem. But not many are wearing it.!
Amber K.
Very pleasant smell that carries well on most men. A little goes a very long way. Price is so parable to most colognes. Smell is very inviting and warm with a hint of clean. If you have not tried it, it is worth the buy.
Sahila M.
I bought this for my husband a few years ago for Christmas. It has become his signature debt since then. My husband is picky and he loves it
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Omg the best fragrance for men. It has a rich smell

el mejor perfume para hombre. tiene un olor riquisimo
Mariana S.
Este es el perfume que utiliza mi tío! Y por mucho su favorito, tiene un aroma increíble y muy masculino
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this for my boyfriend. It smells so amazing and he loves it and worth the price.
Ashley A.
Smells really great for men. You can buy it online for a good price and it lasts.
Jerome J.
Bapchule
Probably my wife's favorite fragrance, that I wear. Great smell, lasts long on clothing. Light not to strong odor. Even when sprayed on a lot. Light musk with a distinct smell to it.
kass m.
Out of all the colognes my husband owns, this one is by far my favorite. Its the perfect mild scent that lasts throughout the day. I love it!
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
This smells amazing, One of my favorites. It's a great price and you can get a good deal usually at Macy's.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝
Soraida C.
What does it smell like?
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Será que ele tem notas adocicadas