Sean John - Unforgivable Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by kass m.

BY SEAN JOHN

Sean John Unforgivable for Men is spiked with crisp citrus elements layered on top of a sophisticated blend of herbs and warmth. Unforgiveable's vibe is explosive, yet chill, sensual and sexy much like the man whose name adorn the bottle. This scent is all about attitude. Fragrance Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Italian Bergamot, Green Mandarin, Moroccan Tangerine, Grapefruit, Juniper Leaves, Birch Leaves, Champagne Accord, Mediterranean Air Accord, Tuscan Basil, Florentine Iris, Clay Sage, Lavender, Cashmere Accord, Australian Sandalwood, Amber, Tonka Bean, Rum. Net Weight: 4.2 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jerome J.
Bapchule
Probably my wife's favorite fragrance, that I wear. Great smell, lasts long on clothing. Light not to strong odor. Even when sprayed on a lot. Light musk with a distinct smell to it.
Amber K.
Very pleasant smell that carries well on most men. A little goes a very long way. Price is so parable to most colognes. Smell is very inviting and warm with a hint of clean. If you have not tried it, it is worth the buy.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
If I can give this product 10 stars I would. I LOVE this scent so much on man!!! It's so incredibly sexy and stands out like no other. I can pick somebody wearing this scent with no problem. But not many are wearing it.!
melissa l.
This fragrance by Sean John actually smells wonderful especially on my husband on our date night makes me want to just cuddle even closer to him love that Sean John.
Joyce C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love it. My boyfriend uses it and it smell really good.
I recommend this product to anyone.
It's a good gift as Well.
It's better than other brands too.

kass m.
Out of all the colognes my husband owns, this one is by far my favorite. Its the perfect mild scent that lasts throughout the day. I love it!
Sahila M.
I bought this for my husband a few years ago for Christmas. It has become his signature debt since then. My husband is picky and he loves it
Vivian L.
This smells incredible. i think i would purchase this again because the scent lasts all day and it smells so good
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
This smells amazing, One of my favorites. It's a great price and you can get a good deal usually at Macy's.
Mariana S.
Este es el perfume que utiliza mi tío! Y por mucho su favorito, tiene un aroma increíble y muy masculino
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝
Soraida C.
What does it smell like?
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Será que ele tem notas adocicadas