BY SEAN JOHN

Introduced by Sean John in 2006, Unforgivable is a fresh, aromatic cologne . Top notes include birch leaf, bergamot and basil. Softening the blend are middle notes of iris, clary sage and lavender. Finally, the base notes of amber, rum and Australian sandalwood round out the blend and create depth, also providing the scent with its long-lasting quality. The cologne is versatile enough to be worn both in the daytime and at night. This luxurious blend will leave you feeling bold and confident.

Buy on www.ama...
  • "I would definitely recommend this to one of my girlfriends for a first date." in 1 review
  • "I love when my boyfriend wears it, I notice it every time he wears it. " in 1 review
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is my favorite my boyfriend puts it on. It's a really cute bottle I love the color black my boyfriend is a repeat user. I love how long it lasts too! My favorite part. I don't think it needs any improvement
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
I'm not into mainstream stuff and I definitely don't listen to Sean Jean BUT this stuff is absolutely amazing. This is quite an elegant fragrance for evening formal meetings, special occasions, a dinner, an event or romantic getaway.
shauna c.
Asheville , Nc
This spray is so warm and refreshing at the same time. It has a powdered base, but not overpowering or "grandma" scent. I would definitely recommend this to one of my girlfriends for a first date.
Adilene M.
My hunny has this cologne and every time he wears it i just wanna grab him all over. it should be labeled afrodisiac!! lasts long and its such a sexy scent
Breann w.
Layton, UT
Smells good but not something i would buy for my hubby, but my mom loves this cologne and its the only one she'll buy for hers
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Sean John Unforgivable is pretty nice but the scent doesn't last long and my hubby has to reapply it alot. Nice fragrance!
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
This is one of my favorite scents on men! I love the sweetness yet masculine notes in this. It's not overwhelming at all.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband loves this fragrance it smells wonderful and it is worth the price longlasting it is his all time favorite
Lauren M.
Clermont, FL
This was the first sean john fragrance I bought for my husband and I loved it. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Jaqueline L.
Klickitat, WA
My fiance bought this and I was not so impresses by it I liked the womens version better.