BY SEAN JOHN

Introduced by Sean John in 2006, Unforgivable is a fresh, aromatic cologne . Top notes include birch leaf, bergamot and basil. Softening the blend are middle notes of iris, clary sage and lavender. Finally, the base notes of amber, rum and Australian sandalwood round out the blend and create depth, also providing the scent with its long-lasting quality. The cologne is versatile enough to be worn both in the daytime and at night. This luxurious blend will leave you feeling bold and confident.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would definitely recommend this to one of my girlfriends for a first date." in 1 review
  • "I love when my boyfriend wears it, I notice it every time he wears it. " in 1 review
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I haven't smelled this since 2007 when I used to buy it for my then boyfriend. I loved this cologne back then, it was so good smelling and made the person even more attractive when he would wear it. I dont know what it smells like now because I think they might of reformulated it or discontinued it but i would like to get a whiff now just out of curiosity
john k.
Sterling Heights
I am in love with this cologne more than my wife. sometimes I stare in the mirror at myself thinking how amazing I smell! I can't stop thinking about this cologne. I cuddle with it and its my prized possession. I would self my dog to buy a new one! haha jk
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Unforgivable by Sean John is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Unforgivable was launched in 2006. Unforgivable was created by David Apel, Pierre Negrin, Aurelien Guichard and Caroline Sabas. Top notes are birch leaf, green mandarin, tangerine, juniper, basil, bergamot, grapefruit and sicilian lemon; middle notes are iris, lavender and clary sage; base notes are tonka bean, amber, australian sandalwood, rum and cashmere wood. Idk what people say this is my go to cologne for day and night. If having a headache then you must not overspray. I-2 spritz is enough, but I have gotten use to the smell my headache goes away.
Zabian H.
 This is a great work sent it's soft , clean and inoffensive . The longevity is about 4 to 5 hours, great price for the bottle size. I really like this one .it's great alternative to Tommy Bahama by Tommy Bahama. My one Improvement that I would suggest is maybe an EDP  Sean John Unforgivable Eau de Toilette
LaDetra S.
Irving
Smell really good. I discovered it in 2007 when my girlfriend worked at JCPennys. She told me to smell it. I did and loved it, but I was a broke college student then. I bought some and noticed it don't last long and the projection is weak. It last 1 maybe 2 hours on my skin. It starts off sweet, then flowery. The sandlewood is the real base of the fragrance. I would rate higher if it lasted longer
Lee L.
Houston
I’ve never smelled Creed’s Millésime Impérial, (Which is like 400 dollars a bottle) but I’ve heard lots of people compare SJU to it. What I can say about this wonderful fragrance is that it smells GREAT. My biggest problem with it is performance and longevity. Keep the bottle handy for Reapplications, and you’ll be good to go!
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this cologne for my husband as a surprise birthday gift because he wanted to add this cologne to his already abundant collection. He loved it and I love the scent as well! It does not have an overpowering scent and I love for scent to last all day on myself and my man and this scent definitely delivered that! My husband says that this is his favorite out of all the scents he has. He wore this scent on our wedding day and I loved it!
Amber K.
Very pleasant smell that carries well on most men. A little goes a very long way. Price is so parable to most colognes. Smell is very inviting and warm with a hint of clean. If you have not tried it, it is worth the buy.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
If you like musky scents with a hint of wood then you will definitely want to pick this up. My husband is a cologne fanatic and he loves this! I would definitely recommend it for people who are into wood/musk scents.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
If I can give this product 10 stars I would. I LOVE this scent so much on man!!! It's so incredibly sexy and stands out like no other. I can pick somebody wearing this scent with no problem. But not many are wearing it.!
Soraida C.
What does it smell like?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Será que ele tem notas adocicadas