BY SEAN JOHN

This special cologne features a fantastic scent which includes an extensive mixture of high-quality ingredients. This eau de toilette comes in a 2.5-ounce spray. Design house: Sean John Scent name: Unforgivable Launch date: 2005 Eau de Toilette is available in a 2.5-ounce spray Gender: Men s Features a blend of Sicilian lemon, Italian bergamot, green mandarin, Moroccan tangerine, grapefruit, juniper leaves, birch leaves, champagne accord, Mediterranean air accord, Tuscan basil, Florentine iris, clay sage, lavender, cashmere accord, Australian sandalwood, amber, Tonka bean, rum. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I gifted these to My husband and they smell so manly and not musty.. He likes it and every time he puts them on.. I love the smell.. So from then on this is a gift for him I repurchase it for Christmas..
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD

I loved the smell it has. Perfect for any day and an affordable price

Me encanto el olor que tiene. Perfecto para cualquier dia y un presio accecible
Erica G.
Erica G.
My brother purchased the sean john unforgiveable one year and it became a go to gift for him for christmas. Good smelling manly cologne.
Vann E.
Vann E.
Honestly this scent reminds me of the high school locker room. Not all bad but man is it over powering.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice mild and sexy smell for a man .. Its not over whelming or cheap smelling but a rich fragrance ..
jossy m.
jossy m.
Omg I love this perfume lobe the smell and love the look its worth the price
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
This is one of my favorite things for my boyfriend to wear. It's manly without being musty. I have repurchased it for him many times.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is a very nice product. the smell isn't too strong and it last a while.