Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesSealy
Posturepedic Plush Euro Pillowtop Chalone Mattress, Multiple Sizes

Sealy Posturepedic Plush Euro Pillowtop Chalone Mattress, Multiple Sizes

by Sealy

Closest to your body, the covers are made with premium-quality fabric, with climate treatments designed to deliver cooling comfort. On top, there are layers of SealyCushion Foam for comfort you can feel. Underneath, the specially-engineered Sealy Embrace encase coil responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full body support. Encasing helps to reduce motion transfer that can wake you when your partner moves. In the center zone, from side to side under the heaviest part of your body, is reinforced with an exclusive CoreSupport Center to deliver the additional support you need for your lower back and hips, and added durability for years of comfort.

Mattress Thickness: 13.5\

All-over support, along with the comfort you need for relaxing sleep; Durable knit fabric with spun yarns for a soft feel; 10-year limited warranty

California king dimensions: 84\"L x 72\"W x 13.5\"H

Assembled Product Weight: 69 lb

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 75.00 x 54.00 x 13.50 Inches

Firmness: Plush

Features: Temperature Control

Recommended Location: Indoor

Material: Foam Fabric

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sealy Posturepedic Plush Euro Pillowtop Chalone Mattress, Multiple Sizes!
Stephanie K.
Grayson, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think I ended up getting the one that was too soft for mine and boyfriends back though. We finally ended up putting in the spare room and getting a firmer bed.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Everyone needs a pillow top mattress it’s so important to have a great nice sleep and this mattress helps me achieve that.
Holly E.
Roseburg, OR
My oh my how I love my new mattress. You don’t realize how much of a difference your sleep will be than when you sleep on a comfortable bed. Makes all the difference
Deborah C.
California
Never had a problem with Sealy and its products. My all time most comfortable bed is sealy!
Kristal R.
New Boston, TX
Great mattress!! I love the soft plush pillow top. It sleeps well and we have had for several years and it has not started sinking in or anything. Definitely much better than some of the other higher dollar brands!!
Toni T.
Lancaster
Sealy Posturepedic mattress is great in my back, and I wake up in pillowy comfort and feeling well rested. The only negative thing I can say is that it seemed to breakdown faster than my last mattress and couldn’t be flipped because of the pillow top. It is also a good value for the money. You just have to replace it sooner.
Victoria R.
Claremont, NC
I went from a springy mattress to this mattress and it completely changed the way I slept. It’s like sleeping on a pillow and I sleep like a baby! I’ve had this mattress for years so it’s probably time for a new one but I’m having the hardest time parting with it because i love it so much!
Jenna M.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just recently got this new mattress, and it is so amazing. The euro top allows it to be the perfect combination of firm and squishy which I like. I don’t like to fall onto my mattress or lay flat on top of it, but this mattress is so comfy. Highly recommend
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this mattress a couple of years ago and it has stood the test of time. Super comfortable and sturdy, with just the right amount of firmness. A great choice for me, and I spent days trying out various mattresses.
Danita C.
Pretty good mattress. I don't feel like I can get a consistent sleep on this mattress for some reason but it's very comfortable

Looking for your answer?