Sealy
Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White)

Sealy Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White)

by Sealy

You'll rest comfortably through the night with this extra-firm pillow from Sealy Posturepedic. In white. FEATURES 300-thread count cotton cover Foam core retains its shape & loft Hypoallergenic 2" gusset Ideal for side sleepers SIZING Standard / Queen: 20"L x 26"W x 5"D King: 20"L x 36"W x 5"D CONSTRUCTION & CARE Polyester Cotton cover Spot clean Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty Imported Size: KG PILLOW. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Foam/Cotton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sealy Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White)!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
I love that these pillows are made of very soft fabric! They feel like top notch quality, and seem like they will last a long time, and be a great value. They are fluffy, but also firm feeling and I really, really like them! If you try these, you won’t be sorry about it; they are literally the perfect pillow! Sealy Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White)
Shweta M.
Novi, MI
Using the pillows in my home from Sealy and they are really supportive of neck. No neck pain now.
Alexis K.
Reading, PA
Sealy Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White) uploaded by Alexis K.
Absolutely love this pillow is great from an ergonomic standpoint and also helps to alleviate neck pain. I love that it conforms to fit your body appropriately and keeps its shape fairly well. My dog has now tried to steal it multiple times, but I believe this is one I will keep for myself. Great product for the price, would definitely buy again.
Amanda C.
Very comfortable and I do get a good night's sleep. Very soft material. Would definitely recommend it.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
My grandma gave me this pillow and I love it! It’s so comfortable and it says firm support but I think it’s kind of soft which is what I like. I will definitely be buying Sealy Posturpedic pillows in the future.
Keely N.
North Babylon, NY
I have had such an issue finding pillows. I find that regardless of the brand, the pillows get flat rather quickly. I bought these pillows and was hopeful and I am so happy that I tried it out! These pillows are fantastic! I have had them for months and they are just as intact as when I first purchased them!
Masha F.
College Station
Overall this is a good product, comfortable. I’ve been using it for about 4 years. I wish they lasted longer, get kinda thin. Sealy Posturepedic 300-Thread Count Maintains Shape Extra-Firm Pillow (White)
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
My husband prefers extra firm pillows and he really likes these. They last a long time without getting all matted down and the price isn’t bad either. Highly recommend these pillows.
Heather P.
Foster City, MI
We love these pillows! They are so comfortable and we have had good nights of sleep laying on these!
Carrie D.
Hastings, MN
I am a weirdo and prefer a couple thin pillows over a big thick one like this. It is so much filling in the middle I find it uncomfortable but it’s personal preference.

Looking for your answer?