BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSealy
Performance Davlin Cushion Firm Pillowtop - Mattress Only

Sealy Performance™ Davlin Cushion Firm Pillowtop - Mattress Only

by Sealy

Sealy Performance™ Davlin Cushion Firm Pillowtop - Mattress Only

This looks like high quality! Is it ?
Start your review of Sealy Performance™ Davlin Cushion Firm Pillowtop - Mattress Only!
Mandee  M.
Galloway, OH
Sealy Performance™ Davlin Cushion Firm Pillowtop - Mattress Only uploaded by Mandee  M.
First I want to say is the Broyhill® By Sealy® Gainsville Ultra Soft Queen Mattress set was very good quality. My mattress I had before would usually drive me crazy because and time I got in and out of the bed it would make a lot of noise and I would disturb my partner every time I had to usd the bathroom in the middle of the night. But this mattress set had great stability and was super quiet getting in and out of the bed. My sleep is very important to me because I have a bad back. And depending on my mattresses firmness and softness has an impact on my physical life. This one has the perfect soft to firm ratio. I'm severely overweight and I usually wake up sore. But I have been sleeping all through the night and waking up feeling amazing. It supports my body perfectly. I absolutely love my new sealy. No more restless and uncomfortable nights.
Jenn H.
I just purchased this new bed from Sealy... And I absolutely love love love it! I bought the whole swt- mattress and box spring- great price and super comfortable! Highly recommend
Fariah  R.
Sugar Land, TX
Really comforting and really farm which is what I was looking for it mattress this was what I was expecting it to be it could be a little more firm and that’s about it
Lesa P.
Ardmore, AL
I only gave them one star ⭐️ but, they don’t deserve any stars ....The worst mattress and company to buy a mattress from .... they say it comes with a ten year warranty... that’s a joke ... we have had ours for about six months and, there is a hump in the middle of the bed and, feels like you are sleeping on a concrete ground .... and, at a price tag at over a $ 1000.00 dollars this shouldn’t be happening ... they do not want to replace with the warranty .... they want pictures and they want you to jump through a thousand hoops ... instead of sending someone out to look at the mattress and, take pictures of this defective product that they sold to us ./// DO NOT buy a Sealy mattress .....
Eboni  B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This bed was just nice and firm bed that was perfect for my sleeping issues. I recommend
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I love this mattress we purchased this about 10 months ago and it is still as good today as the first day it was delivered. We are so happy with the results of this mattress and live sleeping on it every night.
Elizabeth  S.
I like however I feel at first it was too stiff. I like it now that I have had for a year .
Candace L.
Orange, TX
I have had my Sealy for about 10 or 12 years. It is time for a new mattress. It does help your back, if you have back problems. I do plan on buying another.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
We bought this bed about 4 years ago. And we love this. It's a hybrid bed. It's firmer but also soft!?! This bed is amazing. We love this bed..our cats love our bed!! Hahaha. It's great! We would recommend our bed to everyone that will listen. Thank you Sealy!!!!
Mayuri P.
Decently priced and very comfortable. I didn’t do any research when I got it so I got lucky! It’s cushiony and soft but still provides good support for your back as you sleep. No complaints so far!