Sealy Conform Essentials 11 in. California King Plush Mattress

by Sealy

#15 in Mattresses

At the heart of every Sealy mattress is the support that's right for you. In every mattress we make, Sealy combines smart innovation, precise engineering and industry-leading testing to ensure quality and durability. You can trust Sealy to deliver durable support and comfort in every mattress we make. Our foam mattresses use foam, memory foam, or advanced gel foam (often combined), to deliver custom full-body support and conforming comfort. Essentials go beyond basic, delivering the quality, support and comfort you expect from Sealy at an affordable price.

I Am looking to buy a new firm mattress? Is this a good one?
Start your review of Sealy Conform Essentials 11 in. California King Plush Mattress!
Nashville, TN
We have had our mattress for a few years and it’s the perfect mix of firm and soft for my husband and I.
Pinellas Park, FL
Great product and great sleep not a cheap product but worth the investment when it comes to your sleep
1,108 reviews
I love my mattress it is super soft and it leaves my body comfortable restful, I don’t want to get up
Dartmouth, MA
Love love my new mattress. It’s the perfect amount of firm and soft. I had an excellent nights sleep!
Lago Vista , TX
We loved this mattress but since we’ve had it (about 4 years) we’ve noticed a sag in the middle.
Nashville
So comfortable. I suffer from insomnia and this mattress has improved my sleep health
Toronto
Well we didn’t purchase a plush mattress from Sealy but we got a firm one (my husband has back issues). Honestly best investment we’ve made in a while. It’s comfortable and it fits all 3 of us (yes perfect for co-sleeping too 😃😃😃). Got it for a great price from Leon’s. Hopefully it will last us for a while. Definitely recommend!
Winnipeg
Enjoyed this mattress however when you have a kid and you need more space I just didn’t fit well with my lifestyle anymore so I would consider it again had I’ve been single or maybe just a boyfriend I think it’s really comfortable depending if you like soft medium or hard it was a great bed last me for over 10 years I would definitely go back to it again but I need a new bed so that’s why I got a new one
I love our mattress! Ever since getting this I’ve had the best sleeps. It’s nice and cushiony and so comfy. Would definitely recommend Sealy mattresses.
Livingston
This is the mattress I am currently using, it is very comfortable and helps me have a good night sleep