BY SEALY #7 in Changing Pads & Covers

Sealy Baby - SnugFit Crib Mattress Pad, 2-Pack: Sealy Baby Crib Mattress Pad with Snugfit: The Sealy Mattress Pad is quilted top provides added comfort and softness for your baby Super absorbent pad keeps baby dry Waterproof bottom layer protects baby and crib mattress Hypoallergenic Machine washable and dryable Fits standard cribs and toddler beds Sealy Baby Crib Mattress Pad is phthalate-free Baby Waterproof Mattress Pad Model Number: ED007-QWX see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Liz C.
We used these with out little one and after a while, we really did not find a use for them. The crib mattress we had was waterproof and stain resistant and this pad ended up just being an extra thing to clean and care for on top of an accident in the middle of the night.
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
Perfect! Comes with two when u need to wash the other one. I been using this since my first kid and I'm still using them today on my last. They have held up really well considering on how much I washed them. But these are a must have.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great crib mattress cover. Super easy to clean, washes well and very helpful that it comes in two! A good idea is to keep them layered on top and just peel the dirty one off!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Great mattress cover. Easy to clean and keeps the mattress well protected from any spills or diaper leak accidents. Fits snug to the mattress so it doesn't bunch up
Tiffany
Suwanee, GA
This product is soft and definitely protects the mattress. My daughter spits up while sleeping and I don't have to worry about damage to the mattress due to this cover.
Alyaa A.
Nothing ruins a mattress faster than those stains and during the first few months all they do is Pee puke poop so this will protect your mattress guaranteed
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Felicia H.
I really like this Sealy crib mattress. The fact that it is snug fit is comforting in knowing that the child will be safe in their crib.
Jessica W.
I didn't purchase the 2 pack but the single pack. it makes my daughter's bed so much more comfy and she sleeps better as well.
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
Mattress pads are a must! The amount of times we would have had oops and not have a mattress pad are not worth it.