Coco Magic
Sealed Coconut Oil Heel & Foot Treatment 4 Oz Cocomagic

Sealed Coco Magic Coconut Oil Heel & Foot Treatment 4 Oz Cocomagic

by Coco Magic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sealed Coco Magic Coconut Oil Heel & Foot Treatment 4 Oz Cocomagic!
How would you rate this product?
Katie K.
Nashville
This stuff is great! Smells great and is a thick product, but not hard to rub in. I use it on my husbands elbows too. It’s an expensive way to really soften up your heels (and elbows).
Shayla M.
Glenville, PA
This is good for when you need a little moisture in that area. My feet get really dry and gross in the summer time for some reason. I also love the coconut smell because it makes me feel like I am on a beach. It's effective and it works. I recommend it.
Terry B.
Love this product. It's easily absorbed smells great and leaves your feet feeling soft and fresh. Very well priced too. I use it on my hands too. Fabulous product.

Looking for your answer?