BY SEALED AIR #46 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Sealed airbubble wrap 5/16" thick, 12" x 100ft cushioning material in dispenser box see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
Yeah, I made a pretty huge (freshman) mistake not using this my Freshman year. My roommates suggested it, and I didn't listen and I suffered the consequence of many broken items. This saved all of their stuff. GREAT and would recommend for any/all moving.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I like to take this and make outfits out of it. it's very warm, but also a little risque.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Sealed airbubble weeps works very well.I do a lot of packing and shipping.this bubble wrap is very durable.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Great for when I'm moving between home and college! This keeps all my mugs from bumping around and getting destroyed, and when I'm mailing precious things (like birthday presents) to my friends out of state!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
This is really great when mailing anything! It cuts really easy and rolls back up
Christine n.
Christine n.
This is the best bubble wrap I use this for my shipping uses and the stuff always gets there perfectly safe
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband and I use the 12 inch perforated stick to yourself only cushioned bubble wrap. It works wonderfully, but it is a bit expensive. But then again it does only stick to itself so that makes it worth it.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This is a LOT of bubble wrap. You really only want a roll this size if you do a lot of mailings or you are moving or something.

No complaints about this product, but nothing about it really stood out.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Perfect for sending packages in the mail that have fragile things, or to wrap anything that can break
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
My mom actually gave me some of this when she mailed me a Finals Week package and it actually was a fun relief while studying! It was also helpful when I was moving back home for the summer and wanted to wrap some stuff! Nothing broke!