BY SEALED AIR #21 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Sealed air #4, 9 1/2 x 14 1/2, jiffy padded self-seal mailer- golden brown (25 per carton) see more...

Buy on Target*
Evangelina P.
You send me those work amazingly you can fit so much in them and they are protected and you don't have to double wrap and then expensive very effective would recommend you give them a try
Pam S.
Lakewood, WA
I use these things all the time! I recently moved across the country from my family so these are perfect for sending home small trinkets and gifts for special occasions!
Eloisa R.
These are awesome they work great to send out mail I really love these total recommendamos them
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use these all the time and love them. They are bubbled so my makeup always arrives unbroken
Vianni M.
Greenbelt, MD
These are must have in the office. Hugh time life savers, you never know what could happen to paper work from here to there and these are great at preventing most. This was so worth the buy.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
These are a must or all college students. Some professors who still inist on the hard copies, you must mail your term papers and these prevent your papers from getting destroyed n the mailing process.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
These are awesome! The air bubbling is good for keeping things safe in transit. I like that it has self sealing stickiness so that you don't have to lick anything. The sticker also stays really well
dariana v.
Jber, AK
These envelopes are great. I always take some from my mother in law who works from home and is always stocked up.