BY SEALED AIR #42 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Sealed air #2, 8 1/2 x 12, jiffy padded mailer, side seam- golden brown (100 per carton) see more...

Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
Much easier to use the side fastening padded envelopes than the normal ones!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Review for: #6, 12 2 19
I use these in my office (alumni relations) all the time for sending travel mugs, keychains and other social media prizes to our winners. Sturdy, durable and flexible!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Review for: #00, 5 10, Brown
I used this to mail a small gift to my cousin. It was very padded inside!!!!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: #00, 5 10, Brown
This one is great not only for mailing, but great for storage purposes for those who lose things.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
Review for: #00, 5 10, Brown
This is a pretty good envelope for mailing small books, dvds and cds. It has a nice sticky seal so the envelope is nicely secured.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: #6, 12 2 19
These are great for sending makeup to people you trade with. I subscribe to Ipsy and often trade makeup with others, I use this to ship them in.
Shannon C.
Review for: #00, 5 10, Brown
This is tough on the outside an cushioned on the inside. It works perfect for mailing anything from CDs to movies.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I use these all the time for my onesie business! They are very durable and easy to use! Definitely would recommend to anyone who mails out items that need to be cared for.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Review for: #4, 9 2 14 1 2
Super great quality! I use these for all my mailing needs, especially right now since I'm sending out a million job applications!
Ciara S.
Greenville, TX
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I have used these padded envelopes numerous times to sell my textbooks through the mail once a semester is over. I haven't had any issues at all.