BY SEALED AIR #42 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Sealed air #2, 8 1/2 x 12, jiffy padded mailer, side seam- golden brown (100 per carton) see more...

Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I send a lot of mail and I always use a padded envelope. These are perfect and on the lower price range for me. I've never sent anything that was damaged at the end so they definitely hold up.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I use these all the time for my onesie business! They are very durable and easy to use! Definitely would recommend to anyone who mails out items that need to be cared for.
Ciara S.
Greenville, TX
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I have used these padded envelopes numerous times to sell my textbooks through the mail once a semester is over. I haven't had any issues at all.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Review for: #4, 9 2 14 1 2
Super great quality! I use these for all my mailing needs, especially right now since I'm sending out a million job applications!
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Review for: #6, 12 2 19
Great for sending small things like make up keychains hair products advances in all those cool things etc. come in handy
tara y.
Akron, OH
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
Padded are so nice and convenient. They are sturdier and hold up. They also protect whatever you are trying to mail!
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
Reliable, sturdy envelope that is perfect for sending gifts. I have never had any issues when using this product.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
I use this brand at work for our outgoing mail packages. Very durable and easy to use and seal
Alyssa B.
Review for: #0, 6 10, Brown
So much easier to use the side fastening padded envelopes rather than the normal ones!!!!!!
Shannon C.
Review for: #00, 5 10, Brown
This is tough on the outside an cushioned on the inside. It works perfect for mailing anything from CDs to movies.