BY PAUL MITCHELL

Form a protective barrier against excessive heat damage and dehydration caused by thermal styling tools with Paul Mitchell Seal Shine. It restores the natural oil and moisture in your hair while reducing static and enhancing shine.Features. Type - Hair Spary. Gender - Unisex. Item Weight - 8.5 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mel d.
This product is absolutely amazing! For halloween i like to make my hair into a spider nest and this is the perfect thing to make it stay in place and the i add some web, spray it the i add the fake spiders to it. This helps make the spooky look im going for.
Jamie P.
Drumright, OK
Love how my hair feels with using this product Before I use my flat iron. Love how it smells it makes my hair smells good
samantha m.
Paul Mitchell always comes in clutch with their products I've never been disappointed and this hair spray is amazing and holds its shape
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This makes my hair feel very nice and soft and tames the frizz mess. I would buy this again
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I think this spray has a really nice scent that isn't overpowering or obviously for one gender. It has a fresh scent. It's a great spray for someone looking to enhance their shine. Not only does it add shine but it makes your hair soft too.