Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line

by Seaguar

Designed for heavy cover yet suitable for allconditions. AbrazX can be used in both Spinning Reels and Bait CastingReels. The line has exceptional knot and impact strength and isextremely soft and sensitive for better feel and smoother casting. Aswith all 100% Fluorocarbon products, AbrazX is much less visibleunderwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. Theline is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions. Madefrom 100% Seaguar resins and produced using our proprietary extrusionprocess, AbrazX is the best-in-class product for abrasion resistance.

is this a good pound test?? We live in a homestead. Besides livestock we hunt and fish a lot. You can subscribe to our homestead YT page at Paragon Ridge Ranch
Fishing line is a wellness product?
Someone explain to me what this is please...
Start your review of Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line!
denver
Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line uploaded by Dakota F.
This is hands down the best line for flipping and pitching into cover and brush. I use this line exclusively for this technique.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this between steel leaders and my main line for offshore kayak fishing. It is strong and handles strong fish well. It has less stretch than mono, but still provides a little shock absorption- especially when compared with braid. It is completely invisible underwater. Pretty good knot strength although it gets more difficult to tie with heavier test line.
Pearisburg, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend to others. #greatoutdoors
I’ve been using this line for fishing for a while now. It holds up great. I’ve never lost a fish because of broken line with this. It’s affordable and I’d definitely recommend it to my fishing buddies.
Windber, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great fishing line never snapped on me when I was using it you can also use it for other things like making jewelry with beads etc I would recommend
Belleville, NJ
Another great fishing line Have to use different lines for different waters this was one of the several lines he used I APROVE.
Great fishing line, can be found at most major retailers. Goes for anywhere from $18-30 depending on where you shop. Seaguar has some really good basics for your fishing adventures. Definitely would buy this again.
Mounds, OK
I am very sorry to give this a neutral review however, Influenster continues to place reviews in my snap of any item I have asked a question about. I am not sure why but this is the only way to get them off my dashboard.
Raleigh
I'm a new user of Seaguar fluoro after hearing it recommended in YouTube video. While the product is more expensive than other lines, it will not break the bank, and is the best fluoro I have found to date. It's easy to tie, durable, and holds knot well.
Niger
It's pretty good. Stays pretty  limp for a flurocarbon. I bought this  at tackle warehouse. I use it frequently on my jig rods when I'm pitching  jigs around laydowns or rock piles. Overall I'm happy with the line