Seaguar AbrazX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line uploaded by Dakota F.

BY SEAGUAR

Designed for heavy cover yet suitable for allconditions. AbrazX can be used in both Spinning Reels and Bait CastingReels. The line has exceptional knot and impact strength and isextremely soft and sensitive for better feel and smoother casting. Aswith all 100% Fluorocarbon products, AbrazX is much less visibleunderwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. Theline is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions. Madefrom 100% Seaguar resins and produced using our proprietary extrusionprocess, AbrazX is the best-in-class product for abrasion resistance. see more...

• Fishing line is a wellness product? 1 Answers
  • Someone explain to me what this is please...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dylan B.
I’ve been using this line for fishing for a while now. It holds up great. I’ve never lost a fish because of broken line with this. It’s affordable and I’d definitely recommend it to my fishing buddies.
Jason C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this between steel leaders and my main line for offshore kayak fishing. It is strong and handles strong fish well. It has less stretch than mono, but still provides a little shock absorption- especially when compared with braid. It is completely invisible underwater. Pretty good knot strength although it gets more difficult to tie with heavier test line.
Blah B.
Great fishing line, can be found at most major retailers. Goes for anywhere from $18-30 depending on where you shop. Seaguar has some really good basics for your fishing adventures. Definitely would buy this again.
Tyler A.
Charlotte
This line is the best out there! I use 15lb for everything and never broke off a fish. It is my go to line and will be buying it until they quit making it.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great fishing line never snapped on me when I was using it you can also use it for other things like making jewelry with beads etc I would recommend
Dakota F.
denver
This is hands down the best line for flipping and pitching into cover and brush. I use this line exclusively for this technique.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Another great fishing line
Have to use different lines for different waters this was one of the several lines he used I APROVE.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
My name is Saad Bajajo I have a channel on YouTube and I want to review your product because my followers are looking for high quality products. The review will include product features and a procurement link**gmail: saadbjarho1@gmail.com
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Someone explain to me what this is please...
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fishing line is a wellness product?