BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a great alternative to soda. If you're like me and love carbonation i highly recommend this brand it's a great way to get your carbonation on without feeling guilty
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
I love this sparkling water, it has a light peach flavor, the 12 oz cans are so convenient. easy to refrigerate. I like them best cold and they make great add on's to any drink .
Darren G.
Claremont
Refreshing drinks for when you crave soda, but can't afford the sugar and calories! These are delicious and have the perfect balance of flavor and fizz. My only issue is the cost. Other competing brands often are a much cheaper price.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Peach is my favorite fruit, and i really appreciate being able to drink a soda like beverage without all of the sugar or calories.
Zachariah J.
Pullman, WA
I went to the store to find some food.. Ended up buying this! Super good with a nice flavor. Not to over powering
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Super tasty helps me feel full when I want to fast I really love this stuff and it's super tasty too
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite beverage while I'm dieting. Its super refreshing. I buy this at stop and shop.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
Not very good
Don't waste your money y'all
It's gross