BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Christine O.
My go to drink! If I’m craving for a soda I always find myself reaching for seltzer and boom cravings satisfied!!! I always have it on my fridge and loved it!
member-dbdde
While traveling inflight this is a huge go to drink choice for customers. Light bubbly water. Amazing when mixed with titos and lime
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different flavors!
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
One of the better brands of seltzer out there, always nice and bubbly, I usually try to stock up when they are on sale.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I like Seagram's seltzer, don't get me wrong. It is crisp, clean, and extremely refreshing. But I don't believe if you put me in a blind taste test with the supermarket brand seltzer and seagram's in different cups that I would actually know the difference. And for that reason I can't in write conscience give them a five star review. Seagram's is three to four times as much as the comparable supermarket brand. I think that is telling in itself.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Have one of these drinks at least twice a day. It's refreshing and sits well on my stomach.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Great mixer for drinks. I usually keep some in the cabinet for such occasions. Great quality and stays bubbly for hours
Nancy M.
Sparta, NJ
Like to add seagram's sparkling seltzer to drink and beverages to perk up the taste. The sparkle is longer lasting than other beverages.
Angelica A.
Concord, CA
Great water with a refreshing tastes for any meal cleansing the palette and great for a sparkiling accent
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This is an excellent alternative to sugary sodas. It still has the great fizzy/ carbonated taste that other carbonated drinks have. I enjoy drinking cold, with a lot of ice. I recommend this to everyone.