BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's escapes malt beverage variety pack 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Danielle J.
Philadelphia
Fave drink by far!! My ultimate go to when going out and ya omg to BYOB. The taste are delicious. Definitely out beats mikes hard which always gives me heart burn. I would most certainly recommend this to any light weight drinker or a new person starting off to drink it takes about the whole case before you would start even feeling a biz. It’s a perfect beverage if your not trying to get stupid wasted!
Courtney M.
Salt Lick
They taste amazing but it’s gonna take that whole pack to get you drunk, unless it’s your first time drinking. This is something to sip on in your yard when you’re doing manual labor so you need to stay alert but still want a lil something something, you know? I’ve never met anyone who has gotten trashed on Seagrams. Ever.
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
Haha for the price <$1 a bottle... you really can't complain. They definitely wont get you super drunk super fast, but is great for chilling with friends without trying to get super drunk. My favorite flavor is 'Jamaican Me Crazy', but all the flavors I've tried have been pretty good! Great alternative to beer!
Shellie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have half a pack of these babies in the fridge right now. They're delicious, I do miss the margarita flavor but the new blueberry acie lemonade is a good flavor. My favorite is the fuzzy navel, I just love that one. They're awesome and light, wonderful for a relaxing evening at home after I get the kids off to bed.
Hope T.
Lafayette
my absolutely favorite mixed drink to buy at the grocery store. i always keep these in my fridge! i’ve been buying them for a while + they are so good. there’s a flavor in there for everyone! my favorite is the pink jamaican one! so refreshing.
Natiaha S.
Columbia
I used to drink these wine coolers to cool off in a social setting. The only reason why I have them 4 stars and not 5 is because my taste buds have altered to like the more bitter drinks and wine coolers are just a little too sweet for me now.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
love love love these on summer and spring nights next to a fire works perfict to just relax and injoy after a long day espechly if u dont want to get drunk and it get deffrint flavers to chose from or share with some one as well
Simone O.
Laurel
These are perfect for people who want a buzz but don’t like the taste of alcohol. I find that this product taste like juice. My favorite one out of the mix is JamacianMeHappy. Perfect for parties or a pregame for Girls Night!
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great variety pack of wine coolers. Great variety of fruity flavor that are great for any party or BBQ. Highly recommend if you like light fruity drinks and like a bunch of different flavors. Can be found at most supermarkets
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Omg the flavors are amazing, good variety, very affordable and looks like they are expensive, great value buy all the time, it doesn’t becausethey are so good and yes I buy them all the time for parties
Ciara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's ur fav flavor? Ik they have so many
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
Are these anything like Mike's?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
What is the best flavor?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Are these like mikes or smirnoffs??
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
What's your favorite flavor?