Add a Photo

By SEAGRAM'S
#487 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Krys R.
Krys R.

I love ginger ale and even more when it is flavored. The cranberry enhances the already great taste and goes well for the sometimes achy tummy. I would highly recommend stocking up in the event you are able to find it as the taste and quality are amazing!
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA

For some reason I always find I buy this more in the winter months. It is fantastic! We aren't huge pop drinkers, but really like ginger ale and this is a good alternative to regular ginger ale. I love drinking this in a small glass filled with ice.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA

I am not big on ginger ale, but these raspberry ginger ales are the bomb. I could drink them anytime, but they are best for an upset stomach. Price is great and you can fine them at Wal-Mart, Kroger or Dollar General.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

Best thing in the world when i was pregnant. I lived off of these. Lol my family used joke that i make commercial for seagram bc that is all i would drinkb
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This stuff is great! I really really like the cranberry one but these are great. With a little gin or vodka and you are set. Even on an upset stomach if you don't like regular ginger ale this stuff is great
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Parma, OH

Such a unique but good flavor. I usually go for regular ginger ale but this is a welcomed and delightful change of pace
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Cartersville, GA

Was so happy to find these at the store. My mom has them at Christmas and I became addicted. Makes for a great mixer too ;)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Youngwood, PA

One of my favorites. I never stopped and only on the holiday so I tried to keep it stocked at that time
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Corona, CA

Raspberry really gives ginger ale a kick. Makes it have a better flavour. So delicious I highly recommend
jazmin m.
jazmin m.
new york

where can i find this ???

Join Now