BY SEAGRAM'S

Krys R.
I love ginger ale and even more when it is flavored. The cranberry enhances the already great taste and goes well for the sometimes achy tummy. I would highly recommend stocking up in the event you are able to find it as the taste and quality are amazing!
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I am not big on ginger ale, but these raspberry ginger ales are the bomb. I could drink them anytime, but they are best for an upset stomach. Price is great and you can fine them at Wal-Mart, Kroger or Dollar General.
Janet R.
Best thing in the world when i was pregnant. I lived off of these. Lol my family used joke that i make commercial for seagram bc that is all i would drinkb
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
For some reason I always find I buy this more in the winter months. It is fantastic! We aren't huge pop drinkers, but really like ginger ale and this is a good alternative to regular ginger ale. I love drinking this in a small glass filled with ice.
Ben R.
White Bear Lk, MN
What a great twist in a classic product! So crisp and fizzy and refreshing! There is no other ginger ale I'd rather drink!
Janelle R.
Atlanta , GA
Was so happy to find these at the store. My mom has them at Christmas and I became addicted. Makes for a great mixer too ;)
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Such a unique but good flavor. I usually go for regular ginger ale but this is a welcomed and delightful change of pace
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Raspberry really gives ginger ale a kick. Makes it have a better flavour. So delicious I highly recommend
Nicole C.
YOUNGWOOD, PA
One of my favorites. I never stopped and only on the holiday so I tried to keep it stocked at that time
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great! I really really like the cranberry one but these are great. With a little gin or vodka and you are set. Even on an upset stomach if you don't like regular ginger ale this stuff is great
jazmin m.
new york
where can i find this ???