BY SEAGRAM'S

Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great! I really really like the cranberry one but these are great. With a little gin or vodka and you are set. Even on an upset stomach if you don't like regular ginger ale this stuff is great
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I am not big on ginger ale, but these raspberry ginger ales are the bomb. I could drink them anytime, but they are best for an upset stomach. Price is great and you can fine them at Wal-Mart, Kroger or Dollar General.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
For some reason I always find I buy this more in the winter months. It is fantastic! We aren't huge pop drinkers, but really like ginger ale and this is a good alternative to regular ginger ale. I love drinking this in a small glass filled with ice.
Krys R.
I love ginger ale and even more when it is flavored. The cranberry enhances the already great taste and goes well for the sometimes achy tummy. I would highly recommend stocking up in the event you are able to find it as the taste and quality are amazing!
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Great product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend.
Janet R.
Best thing in the world when i was pregnant. I lived off of these. Lol my family used joke that i make commercial for seagram bc that is all i would drinkb
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Was so happy to find these at the store. My mom has them at Christmas and I became addicted. Makes for a great mixer too ;)
Ben R.
White Bear Lk, MN
What a great twist in a classic product! So crisp and fizzy and refreshing! There is no other ginger ale I'd rather drink!
Tracy B.
Very flavorful and great on its own or mixed in alcoholic drinks. Bright raspberry flavor in classic quality ginger ale.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Such a unique but good flavor. I usually go for regular ginger ale but this is a welcomed and delightful change of pace
jazmin m.
new york
where can i find this ???