BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This lime sparkling seltzer water 💦 is pretty good! I don’t always like to drink water but i know how important it is to get 8 glasses a day down. I find that this seltzer is a really nice variation to plain water.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I just started drinking seltzer water. I had decided to give up soda, but was craving the fizzy drink! Any seagrams seltzer is delicious but key lime is a must drink. Especially for those who think seltzer is just too bitter.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Seagram's Key Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water is surprisingly good. It's pretty affordable and you can find this in any grocery store. I like that it comes in bottle form as well because sometimes I can't finish up an entire can. I think if you like the flavor of key lime you would definitely enjoy this.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Really nice to use as a chaser. Fizz lasts a long time, and it's great for use in mixed drinks. It's also good to drink if you're craving some flavor but not the calories or sugar that come with them!
Debbie P.
North Royalton, OH
This Key Lime is a good mixer. It is also good by itself. Good value yes: Keeping some on hand is a good idea.oo Repeat consumer. I would like to try other products. No room for improvenment needed.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this once and it wasn't so bad. I wasn't ever a real fan of seltzer water so I can't say this is my absolute favorite
Sara C.
Love seltzer, especially Seagrams. So many flavors and can be used in so many drinks and such. Definitely recommend
Molly G.
Monroeville, PA
My main use for this is for mojitos! Pair it with some crushed raspberries in your mojito...oh man, game changer!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I tried this and was really not a fan. It tasted super artificial. I prefer to just squeeze lime in my drink!
rosa a.
Really good alternative for water I love the lime taste. it's healthy has no sugar!