BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Ashley C.
I really like my sparkling seltzer water these days. This is a good choice. I really like lime when I need a break from my regular water regimen. It tastes like you're having more than water for none of the calories.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
Got this before and I was in for a tough surprise. To anyone unknowing, seltzer water often tastes salty. I can't bring myself to try one again willingly. Very disappointed, but I think I'm just not a fan of seltzer water at all. Ever.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
i'm a big lover of seltzer, and this is one of my top picks. the flavor is great! the lime isn't super overpowering. it's affordable, and you can find it in almost every supermarket.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My husband has been looking for this product in our local grocery stores for over a month and we still can't find it. He loves key lime and really wants to try this. Maybe we can find it soon ­čśĽ
Sarah F.
Cleveland, GA
This light beverage is so refreshing on a hot summer day in the Georgia sun. I usually have a few cans in the outdoor cooler so that they're always accessible.
Nicholas C.
Rockaway, NJ
Good quality beverage. This seltzer is very refreshing and has nice packaging. Not quite as good as the ShopRite brand, but it'll do in a pinch.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i like this instead of soda that is loaded with calories and sugar ,diffenately a good choice
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Obsessed! I love th mix of two products together! Definitely keep this for tummy aches!