BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Jack K.
Manhattan, KS
Love this ginger ale. Embodies the true flavor of a ginger ale. Not too sweet but definitely the best of its class.
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
Love ginger ale , specially when I craving something refreshing Seagram's Ginger Ale, 12oz Cans (Pack of 12)
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this!!!!! Its so affordable and so tasty! I prefer over any other soda or carbonated drinks... Its great.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious but not nutritious! :(
Way too much sugar
But I love it however the packaging is alittle boring
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
Kids enjoy this occasionally. Prefer to use for lunch that mixes with sherbet. Like the new packaging.
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Light and refreshing! I love ginger ale and this is a good one to drink! I always get it when I see it
Brittany P.
Really good ginger ale drink, one of my go tos. Really refreshing and tasty. Definitely would recommend
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I always have ginger ale in the house. Best for upset stomachs in settling them and helps with nausea.
Amanda F.
Spring grove , IL
My favorite. I mix this with my wine! The carbonation last long too. It gets on sale often as well.