BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
My favorite brand for ginger ale. I don't just love it for stomach bugs I love it for the taste as well. Number one brand.
Cierra D.
Powder Springs, GA
My favorite ginger ale brand that's tastes like real ginger. If I have an upset stomach this does the trick and it's tasty
Donna B.
Highview
I love Seagrams ginger ale I drink it at least every other day. It seems to settle my stomach and it is very refreshing.
Nadine G.
New York
I reviewed this item already it's a good crisp ginger ale it's good to drink for upset stomach and for the he'll of it
VAL V.
My favorite brand for ginger ale. And ginger ale goes with everything. I enjoy it and this is usually my go to treat
Andrea S.
Kinston, NC
I get this all the time! At least 2 bottles every week. It's really the only kind of soda I drink on a regular basis
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
Love ginger ale , specially when I craving something refreshing Seagram's Ginger Ale, 12oz Cans (Pack of 12)
Jack K.
Manhattan, KS
Love this ginger ale. Embodies the true flavor of a ginger ale. Not too sweet but definitely the best of its class.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this!!!!! Its so affordable and so tasty! I prefer over any other soda or carbonated drinks... Its great.