BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Syed Saad Z.
I always take this during my dinner as it helps me digest the food , and I like the taste as well , I usually take it 2 or 3 times a week
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
This stuff is great because of it being g caffeine free. I am very caffeine sensitive and it's nice to have so.etching so crisp to drink.
Jessica G.
This is one of my favorite ginger ales. Works great with mix drinks I highly recommend it for a whiskey. The taste isn't too sweet either
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
Top favorite ginger ale soda out there. Personally like drinking it with tons of ice cubes. The taste is strong and so fizzy I love it.
Kaitie H.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
While i was pregnant, this was one lf the few drinks that would help settle my stomach. It's been my favorite ginger ale ever since.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This is The king of ginger Ales. Too bad the stores near me do not sell it. And they don't ship it online either. It makes me sad.
👑❤Kris K.
Tampa
Absolutely great taste and very refreshing. Works great if you have an upset stomach. Sweet aroma and no bad tasting aftertaste.
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The taste is refreshing and crisp. My go to soda is always ginger ale and I usually have Seagram's ginger ale stored in my house.
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
My favorite brand for ginger ale. I don't just love it for stomach bugs I love it for the taste as well. Number one brand.
Cierra D.
Powder Springs, GA
My favorite ginger ale brand that's tastes like real ginger. If I have an upset stomach this does the trick and it's tasty