BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Katherine E.
New york, NY
I love ginger ale so much and Seagrams has a great flavor to it. I can pick one up at almost any convenience store. A bottle lasts me a long time so it is always worth the cost. Will definitely buy again!
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
Love this! Caffeine free is important because I don’t drink caffeine. Thugs ginger ale had a great taste and is a great price. I keep a few bottles on hand.
emily a.
I love ginger ale especially this product. I drink it with anything including my alcohol. its also good for bad stomach aches and my kids love this also
ayana b.
Are you Seagrams ginger rail when I feeling a little nauseous along with some saltine crackers this is the best thing for any upset stomach or nausea
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS
This is the best ginger ale ever, I drink it all the time. It's good to use in recipes,that call for lime soda. It's sold almost everywhere.
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
I still love Ginger Ale and saltine crackers. There's something about that old scool mix up that helps to soothe me at the end of a long day.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
This stuff is great because of it being g caffeine free. I am very caffeine sensitive and it's nice to have so.etching so crisp to drink.
Syed Saad Z.
Chicago
I always take this during my dinner as it helps me digest the food , and I like the taste as well , I usually take it 2 or 3 times a week
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Top favorite ginger ale soda out there. Personally like drinking it with tons of ice cubes. The taste is strong and so fizzy I love it.
Kara H.
The taste is refreshing and crisp. My go to soda is always ginger ale and I usually have Seagram's ginger ale stored in my house.