BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Lauren R.
Liberty , MO
Seagrams is easily my favorite brand of Ginger ale. The flavor is just right so the ginger is not overpowering but also that it doesn't taste bland or boring. When its available, i always choose it over canada dry.
Katherine E.
Harahan, LA
I love ginger ale so much and Seagrams has a great flavor to it. I can pick one up at almost any convenience store. A bottle lasts me a long time so it is always worth the cost. Will definitely buy again!
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
Love this! Caffeine free is important because I don’t drink caffeine. Thugs ginger ale had a great taste and is a great price. I keep a few bottles on hand.
emily a.
I love ginger ale especially this product. I drink it with anything including my alcohol. its also good for bad stomach aches and my kids love this also
ayana b.
Are you Seagrams ginger rail when I feeling a little nauseous along with some saltine crackers this is the best thing for any upset stomach or nausea
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
I still love Ginger Ale and saltine crackers. There's something about that old scool mix up that helps to soothe me at the end of a long day.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS
This is the best ginger ale ever, I drink it all the time. It's good to use in recipes,that call for lime soda. It's sold almost everywhere.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
This stuff is great because of it being g caffeine free. I am very caffeine sensitive and it's nice to have so.etching so crisp to drink.
Jessica G.
This is one of my favorite ginger ales. Works great with mix drinks I highly recommend it for a whiskey. The taste isn't too sweet either
Syed Saad Z.
Chicago
I always take this during my dinner as it helps me digest the food , and I like the taste as well , I usually take it 2 or 3 times a week