Seagram's Ginger Ale Caffeine Free uploaded by Lee B.Seagram's Ginger Ale Caffeine Free uploaded by Yvonne S.Seagram's Ginger Ale Caffeine Free uploaded by Juan T.

BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS
This is the best ginger ale ever, I drink it all the time. It's good to use in recipes,that call for lime soda. It's sold almost everywhere.
Allie B.
Bowman, SC
This stuff is great because of it being g caffeine free. I am very caffeine sensitive and it's nice to have so.etching so crisp to drink.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Any product from seagram is good, seriously. i normally don’t consume soda, i have the tendency of consuming more juices than anything self however, I absolutely love the ginger ale of this brand its no too sweet, its not too bitter. Its just a nice ginger ale.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Seagrams ginger ale is the almighty king of ginger ales. I am a fan of this brand and have friends that will not drink any other brand of ginger ale except Seagrams. It's not as sweet and sugary as some of it's counterparts and if you're looking for the best - this is it!
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
Ok so most moms and moms to be know that ginger ale is a life saver. Specially if it's caffeine free. I used to drink it while pregnant to help with my upset stomach, but even before then I really liked the taste of it. I still drink it every now and then and the taste is always refreshing.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love me some Ginger Ale. This is the best tasting soda I have ever had. It feels so good going down after you drink it. It Seattle your stomach and helps move any gas . But it's so refreshing. It's not expensive at all . I been drinking this for years. You will definitely love this soda.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
I love ginger ale. And this one is no exception. It's really yummy. I recommend it. I will repurchase it. I got it at my local family owned grocery store. It is not expensive. It is really great for tummy aches.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Great ginger ale! The only con is that it goes flat faster than others I've tried.
ayana b.
houston , TX
Are you Seagrams ginger rail when I feeling a little nauseous along with some saltine crackers this is the best thing for any upset stomach or nausea
Syed Saad Z.
Chicago
I always take this during my dinner as it helps me digest the food , and I like the taste as well , I usually take it 2 or 3 times a week