BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Ginger Ale Caffeine Free.

Since 1857.

25% Fewer calories.

Than regular ginger ales.

Made with real ginger.

100 Calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
I like most all ginger ales but prefer this for every day ginger ale drinking. Nice crisp ginger bite with a hint of whiskey finish. Perfect mixer and helps nausea and upset stomach. It's nice and bubbly and my go to.
Alisha P.
This ginger ale is ok but Canada Dry has a better flavor in my opinion. I do not know how to describe it, but this is not bad but it can and is duped more easily by store brands or cheaper soda brands.
Chelsea H.
Marmet
This is like magic water!! I never used to drink ginger ale unless I had an upset stomach but with Seagrams I can drink it everyday! Ginger also helps with blood flow which is great for me, and it is great that this is natural.
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I was recently sick and picked up some ginger ale. The taste was refreshing and it helped me feel better. I like this brand better than others but I have not tried the diet version yet.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Seagrams ginger ale is the almighty king of ginger ales. I am a fan of this brand and have friends that will not drink any other brand of ginger ale except Seagrams. It's not as sweet and sugary as some of it's counterparts and if you're looking for the best - this is it!
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Any product from seagram is good, seriously. i normally don’t consume soda, i have the tendency of consuming more juices than anything self however, I absolutely love the ginger ale of this brand its no too sweet, its not too bitter. Its just a nice ginger ale.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
Ok so most moms and moms to be know that ginger ale is a life saver. Specially if it's caffeine free. I used to drink it while pregnant to help with my upset stomach, but even before then I really liked the taste of it. I still drink it every now and then and the taste is always refreshing.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love me some Ginger Ale. This is the best tasting soda I have ever had. It feels so good going down after you drink it. It Seattle your stomach and helps move any gas . But it's so refreshing. It's not expensive at all . I been drinking this for years. You will definitely love this soda.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
I love ginger ale. And this one is no exception. It's really yummy. I recommend it. I will repurchase it. I got it at my local family owned grocery store. It is not expensive. It is really great for tummy aches.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
Seagrams ginger ale has such a great flavor to it! A 2-liter bottle is only about a dollar and it lasts a long time! Great for any party to use as a mixer or to just drink on its own! Will define Italy purchase again