Seagrams Ginger Ale

Seagrams Ginger Ale

Please, please, please read the nutrition facts. This contains high fructose corn syrup, 33 grams of sugar, and a caramel food coloring agent in every can. A 12-fluid ounce can contains 130 calories.
[product:seagrams-raspberry-ginger-ale-12-fl-oz-can] Do we know if this is sugar free/keto friendly?
where can i find this ???
Start your review of Seagrams Ginger Ale!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I'm a sucker for carbonated drinks and I love ginger ale. I bought this ginger ale off of amazon and it's just became a favorite brand of mine. It has a perfect amount of ginger taste! Great soda that I will keep buying
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
Best ginger ali ever I have tried other brands but none of them are good as this one and it seems to be a very high in demand product.
Patsy G.
Redmond, OR
Bubbles bubbled and more bubbles. That's all my throat craves when it's sore or scratchy. Seagram's ginger ale is my go to. I would say it's the cream of the crop, but it's more like the spritz of the spritzer. Cool, refreshing bubbly burst that is satisfying!
Shannon P.
Pleasant Gap, PA
When I was pregnant ginger ale was all I could keep down. My husband keeper this stocked in the house
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Seagrams Ginger Ale uploaded by Marjorie S.
Love this brand of ginger ale. I normally purchase from Walmart. Have tried other brands but I prefer this brand. I purchase only when on sale. This is the only soda I purchase regularly. They are very good when you are sick on the stomach.
Yeilin M.
Winston Salem, NC
Seagrams Ginger Ale uploaded by Yeilin M.
Purchased at: Costco
Happy, you must try it, I love its flavor, it is refreshing, to accompany meals and I recommend you if you want a cocktail, try it with ice a little lemon and ufff you will love it !!! this is my favorite. đź‘Ś
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Seagrams Ginger Ale uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Seagram's ginger ale is made with real ginger! This is a great caffeine free drink which is relatively low in calories!
Nicole W.
Souderton, PA
One of the best ginger ales. This is the one I always grab. It has a nice crisp taste. It is great for upset stomachs or nausea. I also mix it with juices or alchole to make a drink.
Dayanna T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a a great amount for your children if they are sick .....Also good for family events
Beverly A.
Tampa, FL
My favorite multi purpose drink. Taste good just for fun, it taste great mixed with some alcohols and helps with digestion and nauseas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
il y a 3 ans
Seagrams Ginger Ale Do we know if this is sugar free/keto friendly?