BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This product is pretty good it has a smooth and nice crisp taste it is not overpowered by a very strong taste I really enjoyed this brand
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
Abigale O.
Such a smooth vodka! All my friends asked me what brand of vodka we were drinking and I told them of course Seagram's! It is such a great value for the price and I will absolutely be a returning customer.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good price for making mixed drinks. Like to have this around when we have friends over. Prefer their gin for making him and tonics.
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm more of a fan of the flavored Vodka's but this is perfect is you have a mixer on hand. They say gin makes you sin but it really just makes you have a great night.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Buy a smoothie and mix it. A simple Seagrams and Sprite works great too! It is smooth, like the name suggests.
Destiny R.
Bremerton , WA
this gin is horrible lol everytime i smell or taste it it reminds me of highschool,puke and bad decsions. it is however inexpensive
kierra s.
Batesville, MS
This drink is good to mix to it not to strong but it not to weak that you can't taste the vodka it all good
ASHLEE T.
Sandy, UT
I'm serious. This is THE BEST cheap vodka ever. It's smooth and perfect for mixed drinks. We have tried so many other expensive vodkas that didn't compare to this. We buy it every week!
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
This drink is really smooth. I use a chaser when I do drink, and it mixes really well.
Darienne T.