BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this vodka! I mix it with soda water or tonic water and add a hint of lime. It is tasty and doesn't break the bank!
Amanda D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The absolute best vodka! I love it for martinis or mixed drinks. It’s smooth, tastes great, and is reasonably priced.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Seagrams is reasonably priced. It is better than the bottom shelf stuff, but still not as smooth as Tito 's or stoli.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
This vodka is really smooth going down. But it gives me terrible heartburn, this is the only vodka that does it to me
Saintia J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great brand of vodka. I love how it tastes. I love this brand as a whole so it's great that it branch into vodka.
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can say that I am not a higher fan of this and would not recommend to anyone else. Does not have a Good flavor
Javequia m.
Thomson, GA
Smooth taste once you get over the burn sensation once it hits your throat. Repeat customer.  I like this brand.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Buy a smoothie and mix it. A simple Seagrams and Sprite works great too! It is smooth, like the name suggests.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This vodka is very smooth and good. One time I mixed it on my BBQ sauce and put it on my chicken it was good.
Darienne T.