BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert
An old standard for any home bar! I like to pick this up for a basic, good quality vodka for mixed drinks! It is very reliable and blends well with any number for mixers! Will repurchase in the future!
Saintia J.
Happy Hour Expert
Great brand of vodka. I love how it tastes. I love this brand as a whole so it's great that it branch into vodka.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Tried this for the first time this past summer on my cruise with friends! The flavor is great and and they make delicious mixed drinks! I mix mine with 7-up! The value is pretty good for the taste! I would buy again!
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka actually taste pretty good and isn't pricey. goes down nicely and mixes well
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I've inly tried this once at a party but I liked it. I mixed it with cranberry juice and it was very smooth. I don't know what it would taste like as a shot or on the rocks but I'd be willing to purchase it to try.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Dry vodka, tastes good with one juice, great for mixing. Taste is not too bold. Would repurchase if on sale.
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this vodka! I mix it with soda water or tonic water and add a hint of lime. It is tasty and doesn't break the bank!
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Great mixer and very affordable will definitely recommend to others and purchase again
Heather W.
Mart, TX
Heard good things never actually tried the product myself but one day i would love to try it anyone else have an opinion
megan w.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka is very smooth and good. One time I mixed it on my BBQ sauce and put it on my chicken it was good.
Darienne T.