BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Jessica O.
Bronx, NY
Light tasting vodka goes great with juices and energy drinks. Not good to me on the rocks as it has little to no flavor.
Kayla F.
Lake Wales
This vodka is really smooth going down. But it gives me terrible heartburn, this is the only vodka that does it to me
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Seagrams is reasonably priced. It is better than the bottom shelf stuff, but still not as smooth as Tito 's or stoli.
Saintia J.
Happy Hour Expert
Great brand of vodka. I love how it tastes. I love this brand as a whole so it's great that it branch into vodka.
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Can say that I am not a higher fan of this and would not recommend to anyone else. Does not have a Good flavor
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Buy a smoothie and mix it. A simple Seagrams and Sprite works great too! It is smooth, like the name suggests.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Javequia m.
Thomson, GA
Smooth taste once you get over the burn sensation once it hits your throat. Repeat customer.  I like this brand.
Cambridge A.
I drink it with lemonade or sometimes just straight from the bottle. I get this when I'm being a cheap drunk.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Dry vodka, tastes good with one juice, great for mixing. Taste is not too bold. Would repurchase if on sale.
Darienne T.