BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Abigale O.
Such a smooth vodka! All my friends asked me what brand of vodka we were drinking and I told them of course Seagram's! It is such a great value for the price and I will absolutely be a returning customer.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love Seagrams gin and so decided to try their vodka. It was okay and the price was okay but it is not something that i would buy again. I will stick to Smirnoff in the future. Okayish but not good.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I didn't know seagrams made alcohol too. This is hard to find (at least I have found that to be the case), but I think the quality is good. I'm not a huge vodka fan, but this is ok.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Seagrams is a pretty average vodka in my opinion. If you are using it as a mixer it is a good vodka for the price. Drinking it straight or on the rocks may be a little rough
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
No, this is disgusting and not smooth at all. Its too strong. This gives you diarrhea every time. I prefer Bombay gin. Their gin is very smooth and it tastes good for gin.
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm more of a fan of the flavored Vodka's but this is perfect is you have a mixer on hand. They say gin makes you sin but it really just makes you have a great night.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
This is my go to choice of vodka. It's got a good flavor, it's easy to drink and not to hard on the wallet. It's great for mixing drinks but also straight up.
Samantha A.
Marmaduke, AR
I like this but its harsh and the hangover it leaves is sad but its good mixed. I will drink it straight but I don't like to. Would rather buy something else
Aneliz H.
Caldwell, NJ
Good for mixing and such terrible for shots. I'm not a big vodka person useless I chase it or it's mixed with juice or something. This is best for that.
Patricia B.
Lauderhill, FL
Love the taste! I can mix it with almost anything and it never disappoints. Also I never wake up feeling sick or hungover no matter how much I drink it
Darienne T.