Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka 750 ml uploaded by Angela S.

BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...4 Answers
Crisma G.
This is some pretty good vodka for the price. Mix Seagrams Vodka with some pineapple juice, and sprite. Oooo it's so good!! Seagrams also makes good wine coolers too!!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This vodka will work great as a mixer but isn't very smooth for shots or even for simple drinks such as Vodka Collins. I have used it as a base for punches and its lower price point make it a good choice for that purpose.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Perfect for mixed drinks. Very smooth and worthy of being in everyones household. Also awesome for hosting partys. I put it on a huge mason jar drink dispenser with pink lemonade drink mix some sugar a little water and cut lemons. So refreshing for an outdoor party.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I've inly tried this once at a party but I liked it. I mixed it with cranberry juice and it was very smooth. I don't know what it would taste like as a shot or on the rocks but I'd be willing to purchase it to try.
Abigale O.
Such a smooth vodka! All my friends asked me what brand of vodka we were drinking and I told them of course Seagram's! It is such a great value for the price and I will absolutely be a returning customer.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love Seagrams gin and so decided to try their vodka. It was okay and the price was okay but it is not something that i would buy again. I will stick to Smirnoff in the future. Okayish but not good.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I didn't know seagrams made alcohol too. This is hard to find (at least I have found that to be the case), but I think the quality is good. I'm not a huge vodka fan, but this is ok.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Seagrams is a pretty average vodka in my opinion. If you are using it as a mixer it is a good vodka for the price. Drinking it straight or on the rocks may be a little rough
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
No, this is disgusting and not smooth at all. Its too strong. This gives you diarrhea every time. I prefer Bombay gin. Their gin is very smooth and it tastes good for gin.
Imani B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm more of a fan of the flavored Vodka's but this is perfect is you have a mixer on hand. They say gin makes you sin but it really just makes you have a great night.
Darienne T.