BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I didn't like the taste of this vodka. I am not the biggest fan of vodka. It isn't as smooth of Greys Goose or Svedka though. I tried this with a mixed drink and would rather use a different type of vodka or brand. I would recommend a different brand to others.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I've had this vodka before, it was alright. I just found that other brands are smoother and tasted better. I usually only stick with one particular brand and don't like to stray from it.
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
Just like the label says, it is a nice smooth vodka, the price is great if you're not looking to spend too much on vodka but still want something tasty this is your solution here.
T'Keyah R.
I don't usually do white but when I'm doing Jell-O shots or drunken gummies. I don't see any room for improvement. Because I like brown alcohol it's pretty good and it's the only thing I'll stick to. I recommend.
ASHLEE T.
Sandy, UT
I'm serious. This is THE BEST cheap vodka ever. It's smooth and perfect for mixed drinks. We have tried so many other expensive vodkas that didn't compare to this. We buy it every week!
Crisma G.
This is some pretty good vodka for the price. Mix Seagrams Vodka with some pineapple juice, and sprite. Oooo it's so good!! Seagrams also makes good wine coolers too!!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This vodka will work great as a mixer but isn't very smooth for shots or even for simple drinks such as Vodka Collins. I have used it as a base for punches and its lower price point make it a good choice for that purpose.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Perfect for mixed drinks. Very smooth and worthy of being in everyones household. Also awesome for hosting partys. I put it on a huge mason jar drink dispenser with pink lemonade drink mix some sugar a little water and cut lemons. So refreshing for an outdoor party.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I've inly tried this once at a party but I liked it. I mixed it with cranberry juice and it was very smooth. I don't know what it would taste like as a shot or on the rocks but I'd be willing to purchase it to try.
Darienne T.