BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Aneliz H.
Caldwell, NJ
Good for mixing and such terrible for shots. I'm not a big vodka person useless I chase it or it's mixed with juice or something. This is best for that.
Venecia W.
I've had this as a shot and in drinks. It's really good and tastes great with drinks. I don't buy it much, but it's good.
Crisma G.
This is some pretty good vodka for the price. Mix Seagrams Vodka with some pineapple juice, and sprite. Oooo it's so good!! Seagrams also makes good wine coolers too!!
Sasha G.
Balch springs, TX
Very smooth,great mixtures,strong and gives full flavor..taste great on ice
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
I love the peach flavor! I mix it with ginger ale and crown royal apple! That concoction turned up the heat at my gathering!
shelby b.
Redding, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I did not like this its bitter and burns my throat I like vodka but this needs to not be sold any more
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Bleh. I don't drink vodka like I use to when I was younger but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. It will defiantly get the job done but not without making you puke first from its harsh wretched taste! Defiantly the cheaper side of the vodkas if that is what your looking for but you are better off getting other cheap brands!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
This is my go to choice of vodka. It's got a good flavor, it's easy to drink and not to hard on the wallet. It's great for mixing drinks but also straight up.
Melissa O.
This is a good vodka for being on the cheaper and vodkas 1996 high quality vodka
Darienne T.