Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka 750 ml uploaded by Angela S.

BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...4 Answers
Jordan C.
It’s very dry, as gin is. But it’s not as good of a flavor as it could be, and it is pricey. I love me some G & Ts though so I drink what I can get and seagram’s is usually it
Ilea J.
I am not particularly partial to vodka personally (more of a gin girl myself). This vodka to me was just like any other vodka, it left a funny taste in my mouth and didn't mix well with anything BUT got me drunk nontheless. So overall, average vodka in my slightly biased opinion.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bleh. I don't drink vodka like I use to when I was younger but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. It will defiantly get the job done but not without making you puke first from its harsh wretched taste! Defiantly the cheaper side of the vodkas if that is what your looking for but you are better off getting other cheap brands!
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka a affordable Vodka with a punch. If you aren't a person who doesn't drink Vodka on the regular then I would say try this Vodka. This vodka is great mixed with drinks such as orange juice or papyaya.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I didn't like the taste of this vodka. I am not the biggest fan of vodka. It isn't as smooth of Greys Goose or Svedka though. I tried this with a mixed drink and would rather use a different type of vodka or brand. I would recommend a different brand to others.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I've had this vodka before, it was alright. I just found that other brands are smoother and tasted better. I usually only stick with one particular brand and don't like to stray from it.
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
Just like the label says, it is a nice smooth vodka, the price is great if you're not looking to spend too much on vodka but still want something tasty this is your solution here.
T’Keyah R.
Warsaw, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't usually do white but when I'm doing Jell-O shots or drunken gummies. I don't see any room for improvement. Because I like brown alcohol it's pretty good and it's the only thing I'll stick to. I recommend.
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
I'm serious. This is THE BEST cheap vodka ever. It's smooth and perfect for mixed drinks. We have tried so many other expensive vodkas that didn't compare to this. We buy it every week!
Darienne T.