Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka 750 ml uploaded by Angela S.

BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...4 Answers
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
I am not huge on liquor, but when I drink it I usually mix it with another beverage. Seagram's was smooth and easy to drink. It wasn't terribly expensive compared to most vokda's out there. It met my expectations and I may buy it again depending on what else is on the shelf.
veronica k.
Boise
 I have tried this and am fascinated! The packaging is elegant! And I will be writing a review about this on my blog. As far as improvement, I wouldn't change anything except larger volume. And I am a repeat customer. Would highly recommend 5/5 . . Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka 750 ml
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
An old standard for any home bar! I like to pick this up for a basic, good quality vodka for mixed drinks! It is very reliable and blends well with any number for mixers! Will repurchase in the future!
Faith W.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time this past summer on my cruise with friends! The flavor is great and and they make delicious mixed drinks! I mix mine with 7-up! The value is pretty good for the taste! I would buy again!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I enjoy seagram's vodka. I think it's super smooth, which makes it enjoyable to drink. It mixes well with other drinks (soda, juice, koolaid). It's pretty affordable too and you can find it at most local Wine and Spirit stores.
Sarah B.
This vodka is perfect if you’re mixing it with anything sweet! Such as orange juice, mixed cocktails or just plain soda. It’s also perfect for making Jell-O shots. I always recommend it to my friends for parties!
Ashley B.
This vodka is awesome. I tried it on a whim when I wanted cheap vodka and it is my go to when I'm not trying to spend a bunch. I've gotten it at Walmart and liquor stores. It's great for mixing drinks.
Danni L.
Great stuff parties .The price point is good as well it about the 14.49 average price at most stores . Compare to Seagrams extra dry there is a noticeable difference it is actually smooth.
Jordan C.
It’s very dry, as gin is. But it’s not as good of a flavor as it could be, and it is pricey. I love me some G & Ts though so I drink what I can get and seagram’s is usually it
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff and it's fairly cheap for how much you get. I don't particularly care for it myself, being a tequila girl, but it's okay with some 7up.
Darienne T.