BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Tried this for the first time this past summer on my cruise with friends! The flavor is great and and they make delicious mixed drinks! I mix mine with 7-up! The value is pretty good for the taste! I would buy again!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I enjoy seagram's vodka. I think it's super smooth, which makes it enjoyable to drink. It mixes well with other drinks (soda, juice, koolaid). It's pretty affordable too and you can find it at most local Wine and Spirit stores.
Denetris F.
Sarasota, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great vodka - very smooth, clean, crisp and very drinkable. Its five column distillation, wholly made in Indiana! Not very chic but very nice and easy to mix and drink!! Its has a spot in my liquor cabinet!!!
Ashley G.
This vodka is awesome. I tried it on a whim when I wanted cheap vodka and it is my go to when I'm not trying to spend a bunch. I've gotten it at Walmart and liquor stores. It's great for mixing drinks.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff and it's fairly cheap for how much you get. I don't particularly care for it myself, being a tequila girl, but it's okay with some 7up.
Ilea J.
I am not particularly partial to vodka personally (more of a gin girl myself). This vodka to me was just like any other vodka, it left a funny taste in my mouth and didn't mix well with anything BUT got me drunk nontheless. So overall, average vodka in my slightly biased opinion.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bleh. I don't drink vodka like I use to when I was younger but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. It will defiantly get the job done but not without making you puke first from its harsh wretched taste! Defiantly the cheaper side of the vodkas if that is what your looking for but you are better off getting other cheap brands!
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka a affordable Vodka with a punch. If you aren't a person who doesn't drink Vodka on the regular then I would say try this Vodka. This vodka is great mixed with drinks such as orange juice or papyaya.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I didn't like the taste of this vodka. I am not the biggest fan of vodka. It isn't as smooth of Greys Goose or Svedka though. I tried this with a mixed drink and would rather use a different type of vodka or brand. I would recommend a different brand to others.
Darienne T.