BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Kelli T.
Tampa
Great product. Perfect value with the big bottle running around the $20 price point. Also very smooth. Goes down well straight or in mixed drinks. Doesn’t leave you feeling like you got hit by a truck the next day either. Definitely would purchase again & again!
Sarah B.
This vodka is perfect if you’re mixing it with anything sweet! Such as orange juice, mixed cocktails or just plain soda. It’s also perfect for making Jell-O shots. I always recommend it to my friends for parties!
Raquel B.
Washington , DC
Not so smooth. Mixes well with juices. If your on a budget it's super affordable. Normally buy it when I want to pick something to mix with a triple flavored drink. I would recommend it for budget drinkers
Mahogany B.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy it very much! Very good with pineapple juice and its very smooth! Doesn't feel like it burns your chest. I purchased it from a small hometown liquor store haha! I like it much better than other vodka's I've tried. I would recommend it to others!
Jennifer L.
Trumann
This vodka mixed perfect with my cranberry grape juice! I could hardly taste the vodka and actually had mixed it pretty strong! Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka 750 ml
Vicki W.
Kennett Square
This gin is really smooth and mixes incredibly well. It's good on its own on the rocks. It has a very mild flavor which is something I enjoy. I recommend trying it. If you're looking for a heavy flavor it might not be for you but if you like a light flavor in your gin this could be the one for you.
Danni L.
Great stuff parties .The price point is good as well it about the 14.49 average price at most stores . Compare to Seagrams extra dry there is a noticeable difference it is actually smooth.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
man, Idk where to start with this one. So, this has ended up in my kitchen numerous times. Mostly being, its cheap and its a handle of vodka. I think its literally like, $13. "extra smooth" Its not the worst I've ever had, its not the best. It has a lingering taste that stays in your mouth till next day. But, mix it with a zero calorie monster and you're set for the night. Had many out of hand nights w this, lol But Ive always had some lit mf nights as well, try it, its cheap and will get you by if you're poor and a tween
Sam K.
This is my drink of choice. I exclusively buy this. I recommend it to anyone. It has a nice subtle flowery aftertaste. It isn't super expensive but not cheap liquor. I like that it goes with almost anything, chaser wise. I like to drink it with Diet Sprite or Ginger ale.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I am not huge on liquor, but when I drink it I usually mix it with another beverage. Seagram's was smooth and easy to drink. It wasn't terribly expensive compared to most vokda's out there. It met my expectations and I may buy it again depending on what else is on the shelf.
Darienne T.