BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's extra smooth vodka 750 ml see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...3 Answers
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I didn't like the taste of this vodka. I am not the biggest fan of vodka. It isn't as smooth of Greys Goose or Svedka though. I tried this with a mixed drink and would rather use a different type of vodka or brand. I would recommend a different brand to others.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Seagram's Extra Smooth Vodka a affordable Vodka with a punch. If you aren't a person who doesn't drink Vodka on the regular then I would say try this Vodka. This vodka is great mixed with drinks such as orange juice or papyaya.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I usually don't like vodka but I enjoyed this. The price was reasonable and I liked the packaging. I bought this at my local store and it wasn't very expensive to me unlike other brands. I'll probably buy this again.
T'Keyah R.
I don't usually do white but when I'm doing Jell-O shots or drunken gummies. I don't see any room for improvement. Because I like brown alcohol it's pretty good and it's the only thing I'll stick to. I recommend.
Abigale O.
Such a smooth vodka! All my friends asked me what brand of vodka we were drinking and I told them of course Seagram's! It is such a great value for the price and I will absolutely be a returning customer.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert
An old standard for any home bar! I like to pick this up for a basic, good quality vodka for mixed drinks! It is very reliable and blends well with any number for mixers! Will repurchase in the future!
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I've had this vodka before, it was alright. I just found that other brands are smoother and tasted better. I usually only stick with one particular brand and don't like to stray from it.
ASHLEE T.
Sandy, UT
I'm serious. This is THE BEST cheap vodka ever. It's smooth and perfect for mixed drinks. We have tried so many other expensive vodkas that didn't compare to this. We buy it every week!
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
Just like the label says, it is a nice smooth vodka, the price is great if you're not looking to spend too much on vodka but still want something tasty this is your solution here.
Crisma G.
This is some pretty good vodka for the price. Mix Seagrams Vodka with some pineapple juice, and sprite. Oooo it's so good!! Seagrams also makes good wine coolers too!!
Darienne T.