BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's Escapes™ Jamaican Me Happy Flavored Malt Beverage.
Lemon, strawberry, watermelon & guava. see more...

Sarah B.
I can’t get enough of this flavor! I don’t like straight up alcohol or mixed drinks all too much because the real taste of alcohol tends to be overpowering. This drink (and the other flavors too) doesn’t have a high alcohol content, but it’s enough to make me feel like an adult, without impairing me. Not saying you should go out and drive after several drinks, but it doesn’t hit you hard like heavier alcoholic drinks. It’s a light beverage and easy to take down. The Jamaican Me Happy is my all time flavor and I look for it every time I’m in the store. Light, fruity, sweet, bubbly (if you like carbonation), and not overpowering in the alcohol department if you want something easy.
Hope T.
Lafayette
the best flavor of seagram’s in my opinion! i love how refreshing this drink is! so fruity + sweet! not strong alcohol flavor but so so good! also i love the light pink color! so so cute for pictures haha + to feel extra just for fun!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
These taste amazing! So flavorful, I'm drinking one as I type this! Very low alcohol percentage too, so that's a plus that you can enjoy more of this without getting awfully sick ! An amazing drink to relax with
Sam L.
Tasty, fruit, delicious! An easy summer drink that can be picked up anytime, most anywhere. I love an easy, refreshing, pre-mixed drink and this one hits the spot--and don't forget it's pink! While it may be too sweet for some, I think if you're looking for easy and summery, this is it!
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
Love this. They’re Jamaican me happy! Lmao anyway My go to drink on the weekends. It’s not beer and it’s not wine but not liquor. It’s perfect for the bubbly flavorful alcohol. Delicious. I love the strawberry but these are second best. Will buy again. Just wish they had more than 4 in a pack. Recommended to anyone who is old enough to drink and likes flavored drinks.
Tina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite wine coolers. I am a repeat customer of this drink and I will continue to drink it. It compares good to the alternatives and is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
seagrams! loveee them ! nice summer drink to enjoy! not to heavy on alcohol and don’t make you bloated like a lot of other drinks do! totally recommend these flavorful drinks! happy summer!
Taynara M.
Temple Terr, FL
This is not too strong, tastes just right for a chill back day. 👍🏼😎 love the fruity flavors, and the names make it even more enjoyable. "Jamaican me happy" is super tasty and I even use the term when I'm out and about
davondra j.
Kingsland, GA
I'm drinking one right now! I only drink them every now and again because of health issues, but these are amazing!! I've only been 21 for a little while so it's the only alcoholic drink I've had so far but it's the best!! This flavor is my all time favorite.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
First time trying this and it's really good. I love how smooth it is, the taste is similar to jolly ranchers. It is great to sip on when relaxing. It was very affordable and will definitely be trying other flavors when I get the chance. Overall, it is great!
ashley f.
Newark, DE
What is the alcohol level? does it taste more alcoholic or fruity?
Stephanie S.
Chicopee, Ma
I have heard these have as much alcohol as a beer...? Is that true? I have drank them occasionally [I am not a drinker really] but not sure if I believe that they are the fruity version of beer...!
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
Which flavor do you recommend?
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
Do you prefer Seagrams, Redd's, or Angry Orchard?
Monique B.
Does this have pineapple in it?

Walmart