BY SEAGRAM'S

Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are delicious right now I'm drinking Passion fruit mango and they taste very fruity I could taste both Passion fruit and mango. I'm gonna have to buy some more these because a 4 pack is it gonna cut it. I found these at the villa for $4.99 for a 4 pack.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried Calypso Colada yesterday at a birthday party. The flavor description is pineapple and coconut, so I was assuming it'd have a nice pina colada type of flavor. However it did not, it was actually quite disgusting to me, I think the only flavor you really got was the malt, but at the same time it didn't taste alcoholy. Just wasnt a flavor for me, however I really liked the blue color, its really pretty.
Sonia C.
Glennville, GA
In love with most but i dont like the calypso or the peach... I really like the strawberry daquiri and the jamaican me happy. They dont really taste like alcohol...
Precious P.
Cutler Bay, FL
These wine coolers are a real escape and the best way to relax. The drinks are not to strong and the flavor is jus so delicious and sweet with no after taste. I buy seagrams escapes all the time, they are my go to drinks.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not much of a drinker. I have tried the Peach Fuzzy Naval one. I have tried other ones. I'm thinking of buying the 12 pack. This is the first time buying this product. I will buy again or try the other kinds. I would recommend them to anyone. I love the taste of them!
Alec H.
I had liked the pineapple and coconut ingredients,
but I would like to request A Non Alcoholic
Version of the Seagrams Pina Colypso or
A Non Alcoholic Mt Dew Version of Pina Colada.
Affordable within the discounts section at Safeway.
No, it did not meet my expectation at Safeway.
I will not buy it again, if it contains alcohol.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
My favorite fruity wine cooler on the market! Gives you the buzz you want as well as amazing flavors! My favorites include Peach Fuzzy Navel, Jamaican Me Happy, and the classic Strawberry Daiquiri! Love sharing with friends and having a great time responsibly with Seagram's Escapes!
Dani F.
Shreveport
All flavors are outstandingly delicious! Can't beat the price with a stick, too! Always have preferred wine coolers and malt beverages. Sometimes other malt beverages and wine coolers alcohol content can be a bit strong in one, or the flavor can be just okay in the other. However, Seagram's Escapes are my all time favorite! Each flavor has the perfect balance of taste and alcohol content. Not too strong, not too dull, just right! I would rate more than 5 stars if I could in my book. No matter the season, each flavor brings its own exotic twist. After a long day and I just want to relax, I drink a bottle or two and am in heaven. If anyone enjoys tropical malt beverages, and for a great price, I highly recommend you give any flavor a try!
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
I had these for the first time over spring break last year. I went to panama with a group of friends and these were one of my go to drinks so that I wasn't one of those girls being a drunk mess from pounding hard liqueur all day. These were refreshing and a good choice on my part! My favorite that I had was the peach fuzzy navel. However I looked up the flavors and I really want to try the raspberry lemonade and the grape fizz. There is also apparently a seasonal apple pomegranate mimosa that I think I would absolutely love.
Derek G.
It's National Wine Day and I hate wine but I love Wine Coolers. ESPECIALLY Seagram's! They are smooth and crisp but they still have the effects of drinking alcohol. They are always really yummy and their flavors are hands down the best on the market! The best ending to a rough day!
Alexandria S.
Favorite one?
Carley B.
Peterborough, ON
Do these ever go on sale for less than $1 per cooler?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best flavors you've tried?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Least favorite escapes flavor?
Dani F.
Shreveport
First flavor you ever tried?