BY SEAGRAM'S

Jessica H.
I tried the calypso colada kind, but all you could taste was the malt flavor. I was drawn in by the bright blue color and pictures of pineapples and coconuts, hoping for a good piña colada taste. This definitely fell short of my expectations. I didn't like it at all.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love these drinks, but not a fan of the Margarita flavor. The Jamaican me Happy was my favorite! Tasty drinks that are refreshing and great for summer evenings.
Wendy C.
These are so good and refreshing in the summer especially while at a barbecue or poolside,etc....I love the variety of flavors these come in!!!
Evangelina P.
this drink is yummy and it's easy on the stomach and taste great I recommend anyone to try this.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried Calypso Colada yesterday at a birthday party. The flavor description is pineapple and coconut, so I was assuming it'd have a nice pina colada type of flavor. However it did not, it was actually quite disgusting to me, I think the only flavor you really got was the malt, but at the same time it didn't taste alcoholy. Just wasnt a flavor for me, however I really liked the blue color, its really pretty.
Dani F.
Shreveport
All flavors are outstandingly delicious! Can't beat the price with a stick, too! Always have preferred wine coolers and malt beverages. Sometimes other malt beverages and wine coolers alcohol content can be a bit strong in one, or the flavor can be just okay in the other. However, Seagram's Escapes are my all time favorite! Each flavor has the perfect balance of taste and alcohol content. Not too strong, not too dull, just right! I would rate more than 5 stars if I could in my book. No matter the season, each flavor brings its own exotic twist. After a long day and I just want to relax, I drink a bottle or two and am in heaven. If anyone enjoys tropical malt beverages, and for a great price, I highly recommend you give any flavor a try!
Brooke S.
Rogers , AR
I had these for the first time over spring break last year. I went to panama with a group of friends and these were one of my go to drinks so that I wasn't one of those girls being a drunk mess from pounding hard liqueur all day. These were refreshing and a good choice on my part! My favorite that I had was the peach fuzzy navel. However I looked up the flavors and I really want to try the raspberry lemonade and the grape fizz. There is also apparently a seasonal apple pomegranate mimosa that I think I would absolutely love.
Derek G.
It's National Wine Day and I hate wine but I love Wine Coolers. ESPECIALLY Seagram's! They are smooth and crisp but they still have the effects of drinking alcohol. They are always really yummy and their flavors are hands down the best on the market! The best ending to a rough day!
Amanda S.
These are great to drink while lounging in the sun. They are super yummy and fruity, I love the peach one. I wouldn't drink too much of them though, because there's not a lot of alcohol and a LOT of sugar. You'll get a headache from all the sugar if your not careful.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
I didn't want to try this product at first because it looked too watered down but then decided to because of my husband buying the wrong thing. But theses babies are all I get when they are on sale. I like the taste and there a so many varies so I get to have a new tastes if I don't like the other.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Favorite one?
Carley B.
Peterborough, Ontario
Do these ever go on sale for less than $1 per cooler?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best flavors you've tried?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Foodie Expert
Least favorite escapes flavor?
Dani F.
Shreveport
First flavor you ever tried?