BY SEAGRAM'S

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
I tried the calypso colada kind, but all you could taste was the malt flavor. I was drawn in by the bright blue color and pictures of pineapples and coconuts, hoping for a good piña colada taste. This definitely fell short of my expectations. I didn't like it at all.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love these drinks, but not a fan of the Margarita flavor. The Jamaican me Happy was my favorite! Tasty drinks that are refreshing and great for summer evenings.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and refreshing in the summer especially while at a barbecue or poolside,etc....I love the variety of flavors these come in!!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
this drink is yummy and it's easy on the stomach and taste great I recommend anyone to try this.
Shreveport
All flavors are outstandingly delicious! Can't beat the price with a stick, too! Always have preferred wine coolers and malt beverages. Sometimes other malt beverages and wine coolers alcohol content can be a bit strong in one, or the flavor can be just okay in the other. However, Seagram's Escapes are my all time favorite! Each flavor has the perfect balance of taste and alcohol content. Not too strong, not too dull, just right! I would rate more than 5 stars if I could in my book. No matter the season, each flavor brings its own exotic twist. After a long day and I just want to relax, I drink a bottle or two and am in heaven. If anyone enjoys tropical malt beverages, and for a great price, I highly recommend you give any flavor a try!
Derek G.
Derek G.
It's National Wine Day and I hate wine but I love Wine Coolers. ESPECIALLY Seagram's! They are smooth and crisp but they still have the effects of drinking alcohol. They are always really yummy and their flavors are hands down the best on the market! The best ending to a rough day!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
All of these flavors have a great, smoothe taste. They're better chilled, but still good at room temp. Super affordable, and they aren't overly sweet.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
These drinks are so yummy! Great for the lake or even a backyard BBQ. Every flavor I've had was just perfectly fruity.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie, MD
As somebody who is a lite weight when it comes to alcohol, this was perfect for me. It was so good but didn't leave me tipsy or lite headed afterwards. Absolutely will I buy again and in different flavors!!!
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
Foodie Expert
The black cherry and strawberry daiquiri are the best!!! Super yummy and usually around a dollar apiece at the grocery store
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Favorite one?
Carley B.
Carley B.
Peterborough, Ontario
Do these ever go on sale for less than $1 per cooler?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best flavors you've tried?
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Foodie Expert
Least favorite escapes flavor?
Shreveport
First flavor you ever tried?