BY SEAGRAM'S

Crafted from a combination of grain spirit and the finest aromatic plants, Seagram’s Gin is distilled at a low temperature to preserve the botanicals’ rich aromas. see more...

Megan J.
Great taste and great price. Packaging is very nice for the price. I like it paired with orange juice, cranberry juice, or tonic. It really has a great flavor that isn’t overpowering. I’d definitely recommend!
CoCo T.
Longview , TX
This right here, will put some hair on your cheeks 😂 It's smooth, great with mixed drinks or alone. Just try to sip and take it easy, gin will ALWAYS sneak up on ya.
Teisha W.
Ennis
The only brand of gin that I'll buy. Love the flavor and the price!!! Definitely has a bite and a burn 😂 but it's a good choice if you're in need of a good time
Berlin M.
La Puente
Purchased at: Walmart
A pretty smooth concoction to take. My choice of drink whenever I'm in the mood to drink some Gin here and there.
Cassidy H.
Madison, WI
It was quite nice. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the packaging was quite lovely. The glass bottle was good. It was quite affordable, which was good in my book. I think the flavor profile could be improved a tiny. I would not buy this product again.