Add a Photo

Marilis N.
Marilis N.
Jan. 8, 2017, 10 a.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
Very refreshing! I keep a few in the fridge. I am trying to give up on sugary sodas, but I love the seltzer fizz. This is a perfect alternative. My favorite is the raspberry.
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 10, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
It's club soda...it tastes like club soda. Does the job very well I might add. Whatever job it is that you want done that is.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
What I love to use to make my mixed drinks. Very consistent never had a flat taste to any that i have bought
Alison W.
Alison W.
Harrisonburg, VA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
I often crave the carbonation of a soda but don't want the calories, so seagram's never fails to hit the spot. It is a great sparkling water that is inexpensive and a healthier alternative to regular soda. I highly recommend to anyone looking to cut back on soda.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Jan. 22, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
This is another one of those drinks you really just need to have at home. Aside from a great drink mixer it has so many practical uses for house hold life as well.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Tried this one accident. I hate it, it's disgusting to me.. Maybe because I've never liked club soda or sparkling anything
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
Oct. 20, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
Who doesn't like these. Perfect with a meal of lunch ­čŹ┤ just right amount of freezes
dayana M.
dayana M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Seagram's Club Soda 12 oz Can
Awesome I love club soda it's my defiantly my go to for when I have stomach ache