BY SEAGRAM'S

Liane N.
Largo, FL
on an empty upset stomach this is the only thing hat will help calm it! Tiny little sips and some toast and my stomach feels better in hours, also this is the best club of a I’ve used to get stains out of just about anything
Marilis N.
Very refreshing! I keep a few in the fridge. I am trying to give up on sugary sodas, but I love the seltzer fizz. This is a perfect alternative. My favorite is the raspberry.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is another one of those drinks you really just need to have at home. Aside from a great drink mixer it has so many practical uses for house hold life as well.
Alison W.
Harrisonburg, VA
I often crave the carbonation of a soda but don't want the calories, so seagram's never fails to hit the spot. It is a great sparkling water that is inexpensive and a healthier alternative to regular soda. I highly recommend to anyone looking to cut back on soda.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
It's club soda...it tastes like club soda. Does the job very well I might add. Whatever job it is that you want done that is.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Tried this one accident. I hate it, it's disgusting to me.. Maybe because I've never liked club soda or sparkling anything
Allie B.
I feel like this is a great brand and when it's on sale I like to buy it even though I don't notice a taste difference
Krista D.
What I love to use to make my mixed drinks. Very consistent never had a flat taste to any that i have bought
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
Who doesn't like these. Perfect with a meal of lunch 🍴 just right amount of freezes
dayana M.
Awesome I love club soda it's my defiantly my go to for when I have stomach ache