BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
So if you have read my reviews, you will know that my family has a healthy yet unhealthy obsession with grapefruit flavored sparking water. We love sparkling water so much, we have a separate fridge to hold all of our water... so, the thing is, Seagrams doesn't have a grapefruit flavor!! What where we to do?! Well, the blackberry flavor is refreshing and a nice change of pace. It is cool to see a flavor that other companies don't have that WORKS. Love it! Keep the weird flavors coming!
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
Sparkling seltzer is a great alternative to regular soda as it has less sugar and calories -I keep this one in my pantry. Good alone or in a punch
Belinda B.
Sorry, don't like this brand. I took it to work and the kids thought I was drinking beer with my lunch! Will not be buying again
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
i wish my stores carried these readily. its hit and miss but one of my favorite drinks! i would drink this all day if i could!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Black raspberry is the best flavor that I've gotten out of the Seagrams kinds. It's very affordable and I will keep going back!
Marissa C.
Moore
These wine coolers are good. I try to go for the strawberry or grape ones bc they taste just like grape or strawberry soda.
Mackenzie D.
New Johnsonville
This drink is awesome. It is so refreshing and definitely hits the spot on those hot summer days. Give it a try!
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Sydney S.
This stuff isn't the greatest but it's okay & ive seemed to have got it more than once!
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Love raspberry and the raspberry taste even more magical in this yummy sparkling water!