BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Alisha P.
I bought this thinking it was like clearly Canadian or a flavored drink. It is just seltzer or carbonated water with a slight hint of flavor. Horrible! My husband wouldn’t even drink it either! Read the labels I guess!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Great flavor and fizz - I love to drink this on a hot day. it also makes a great cocktail mixer. They have a few other flavors, but this is my favorite. It's available at most major grocery stores, so it's pretty easy to find and enjoy with your favorite bbq!
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Great taste. I use this to mix my Alcoholic beverages and it tastes great. I thought it was going to be nasty but it turned out that it wasn't
Anna T.
I usually get this when I'm on a long car ride. The blackberry part keeps the seltzer from getting that "been in the car too long" taste.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfectly refreshing! My favorite thing to drink in the summer time on a nice hot day. Doesn't upset the stomach.
Cindy l.
Great taste and good for cocktail drinks . good size and good when not feeling to good
Betty B.
Newark, OH
Great tasting. Better alternative than sod drinks. Highly recommended beverage. ****
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
Has a really good taste(: always have some on my fridge(: different flavors..
angel c.
As a pregnant woman, i find it hard to drink 8-10 cups of water a day. This makes it very easy to drink a required amount to maintain the health of me and my baby while still drinking something with a great flavor. I love all of the flavors and i recommend to everyone.
Dani R.
It smells so great, and taste amazing!!!! So i love it and i recommend it cause it have more flavores!