BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Foodie Expert
Great taste and good for cocktail drinks . good size and good when not feeling to good
Alexis E.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Anna T.
Foodie Expert
I usually get this when I'm on a long car ride. The blackberry part keeps the seltzer from getting that "been in the car too long" taste.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and fizz - I love to drink this on a hot day. it also makes a great cocktail mixer. They have a few other flavors, but this is my favorite. It's available at most major grocery stores, so it's pretty easy to find and enjoy with your favorite bbq!
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
Has a really good taste(: always have some on my fridge(: different flavors..
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfectly refreshing! My favorite thing to drink in the summer time on a nice hot day. Doesn't upset the stomach.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Great taste. I use this to mix my Alcoholic beverages and it tastes great. I thought it was going to be nasty but it turned out that it wasn't
Betty B.
Newark, OH
Great tasting. Better alternative than sod drinks. Highly recommended beverage. ****
angel c.
Foodie Expert
As a pregnant woman, i find it hard to drink 8-10 cups of water a day. This makes it very easy to drink a required amount to maintain the health of me and my baby while still drinking something with a great flavor. I love all of the flavors and i recommend to everyone.
Dani R.
It smells so great, and taste amazing!!!! So i love it and i recommend it cause it have more flavores!