BY SEAGRAM'S

Enjoy a refreshing Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water. With just a touch of natural flavor, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water brings crisp, clear, refreshment to any occasion. And with zero calories, it is just one more way to enhance your healthy lifestyle. It's good to be you. CRISP CLEAN CAFFEINE FREE. see more...

Alisha P.
Foodie Expert
I bought this thinking it was like clearly Canadian or a flavored drink. It is just seltzer or carbonated water with a slight hint of flavor. Horrible! My husband wouldn’t even drink it either! Read the labels I guess!
Alexis E.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and fizz - I love to drink this on a hot day. it also makes a great cocktail mixer. They have a few other flavors, but this is my favorite. It's available at most major grocery stores, so it's pretty easy to find and enjoy with your favorite bbq!
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Great taste. I use this to mix my Alcoholic beverages and it tastes great. I thought it was going to be nasty but it turned out that it wasn't
Anna T.
Foodie Expert
I usually get this when I'm on a long car ride. The blackberry part keeps the seltzer from getting that "been in the car too long" taste.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfectly refreshing! My favorite thing to drink in the summer time on a nice hot day. Doesn't upset the stomach.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Foodie Expert
Great taste and good for cocktail drinks . good size and good when not feeling to good
Betty B.
Newark, OH
Great tasting. Better alternative than sod drinks. Highly recommended beverage. ****
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
Has a really good taste(: always have some on my fridge(: different flavors..
Kevin C.
Foodie Expert
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 1000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good, es muy bueno me encanta mucho y es el mejor