BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® Blackberry Raspberry Sparkling Seltzer Water - 12 CT.
S.
Naturally flavored.
With other natural flavors.
0 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
35mg sodium, 1% DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving. see more...

Karyn N.
Love raspberry seltzer’s, and this one has great raspberry flavor without being overpowering, or hard to find! Some brands just don’t get the amount of flavor right, but this one definitely does! Would recommend!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This is my favorite flavor of Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water flavors! It is so refreshing and delicious! I buy this product a lot, instead of soda. I also like that they come in cans and bottles so that I can get bottles if were having a party or cans if I'm purchasing them for home use!
Jenna T.
Richmond, KY
Mmmmm I love this, it's so light and refreshing. I was trying to lay off the Pepsi and this was a great in between to being completely off carbonated drinks
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Destiny G.
I have a thing for seltzer water. I prefer it over most sodas and it is great for upset stomachs as well as to be used as mixers when drinking adult beverages. I wish I could try more flavors of these.
Jacie G.
Boaz, AL
Rosa D.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just looking for something new and interesting to help unwind at the end of the day, Seagram's Sparkling Seltzer Water offers the true taste of comfortable sophistication
Yolanda P.
Amazing water. It's my favorite refreshment before bed. My husband and I always share one over dinner. It's a great value and affordable. I love drinking it all day. They are refreshing and such a great alternative to soda or any sugary drinks.
Kate L.
Keene, NH
I get this individually out of a vending machine at school, and the blackberry flavor has been my favorite. I am not sure if I would buy the whole box, as it could get a bit repetitive, but it beats soda or plain water. I need to branch out and try more flavors as well.