BY SEAGRAM'S #52 in Whiskey

Seagram's® 7®, Seven Crown.
Built-in pourer.
Distillers since 1857.
American whiskey – a blend of distinctive character.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof).

• I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it ...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "cant go wrong anytime of the year with this drink!!" in 1 review
  • "Of course 7-Up isn't the only drink that pairs well with this whiskey, but it is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Never had it straight, but this is my favorite whiskey to mix." in 1 review
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
My father was in the Royal Canadian Air Force in the 1960's and introduced me to this fine whiskey. He drank it mixed with 7 up which was known as "7 and 7". However, this whiskey is so smooth that it can be drunk neat, with ice or with water. This is without doubt the best tasting blended whiskey I have ever tasted. 5* :-)
Allie L.
I became a whiskey girl a year ago. They almost all taste the same to me when I mix my drink, so I guess I'll rate all whiskey's as being decent. This stuff is pretty cheap (close to being the cheapest whiskey at the store) and I was surprised that it didn't taste super cheap.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I love this stuff! My house is always stocked with it. It's a cheaper option to another good one on the market that I like so in other words it's reasonably priced and I will continue to buy it. I mix it with Coke but I know the standard is 7-up or just on the rocks. Love it!
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
It's a requirement in my family to have a bottle of Seagrams 7 in your freezer at all times :) You never know when Dad's going to stop by for a '7 in 7' or Grandpa for a '7 in Fresca' ( I know right...Fresca, weird but the old man might just be on to something lol).
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Seagram's 7 Whiskey. I am a whiskey lover but I have friends that do not like whiskey but they actually enjoy Seagram's 7. I will continue to buy this whiskey. It is great to mix with sprite. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kari B.
Although this is not the best Whiskey, it does the job. For the price and flavor this makes one of my all time favorite drinks- 7&7. 7 Crown Blended is also a great whiskey for making mixed shots for a great price. I always have this stocked in my at home bar.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
This was the first whiskey brand I ever tried, so if you're wanting to begin drinking whiskey, this would be a good place to start to get used to the taste. Not the best out there, but it's good for starters and definitely not the worst option on the shelf.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This is great for the famous 7 and 7 drink, which is seagrams whiskey and 7up. Its basically a fancy whiskey ginger and its delicious. The whiskey is the perfect compliment and I will definitely be repurchasing to use in the future. It is a crowd favorite.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
This is my go-to drink anytime I get the chance to have an adult night. Which isn't often unfortunately. I always choose Seagrams Seven with Seven Up "7&7" because I love how it blends together and it goes down smoothly. It will always be top pick drink!
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
This stuff is worth ever penny. Supposedly, it is coming back onto the shelves since it wasn't being socked for quite some time. I still have not been able to find any yet, but I do recommend trying it for yourself if you can get your hands on a bottle!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?
Yolanda D.
What do you put in your whisky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Rell B.
What does this Seagrams 7 Whiskey taste like ?
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it like a more towards like a crown whiskey kinda Taste or is it like a Jack Daniels or is it like a totally different type of taste? Is it something anybody would recommend to give it a try?