BY SEAGRAM'S #66 in Whiskey

Seagram's® 7®, Seven Crown.
Built-in pourer.
Distillers since 1857.
American whiskey – a blend of distinctive character.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof).

• I've been a little curious as to what does this taste lik...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...3 Answers
  • WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?6 Answers
  • "cant go wrong anytime of the year with this drink!!" in 1 review
  • "Never had it straight, but this is my favorite whiskey to mix." in 1 review
  • "Of course 7-Up isn't the only drink that pairs well with this whiskey, but it is my favorite!" in 1 review
Dani N.
Washburn
Reasonable whiskey for its price, pretty smooth drink. Has a great flavor to it and is not too harsh. I have repurchased this whiskey many times over the last few years, definitely recommend to any whiskey lover.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Our go to for the home bar standard. We all know that we keep the high end stuff for sharing with company and to sip for full flavor, but for an afternoon mix this fits the bill and doesn’t taste cheap.
Lauren K.
Houston
This is my poison. It’s sweet, smooth, and pairs deliciously with Dr. Pepper. I usually buy from Specs and it is decently priced for a nice size bottle. I will forever be a fan.
Sarah S.
West Bend
This is my go to whiskey. It’s very expensive for a non-beer drinker to go out but this with 7-up is much friendlier to the wallet. The taste is great. The size of the bottle in stores makes a it a great choice for parties.
Jennifer S.
Rockaway Beach, MO
This is my favorite whiskey. I will drink this one straight! I used to drink a ton of this stuff when I was in college! I barely drink anymore. This has a bit of a bite to it. It is something you get used to!
Brianna K.
Arkansas City, KS
7 and 7! This was my graduation party drink of the evening. I love this whiskey. It’s actually really affordable. Especially the little bottles. Met my expectations. I’d buy it again. And so should you!
Mary A.
Kalamazoo
This is a great inexpensive whiskey. It's not as smooth as some more expensive brands but it still has a good flavor and of course, a 7&7 just isn't the same if it's not made with Seagram's.
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Makes my favorite drink, a double seven and seven. Other brands of whiskey will work but the Seagrams is what made the drink famous and it really does taste better with the 7up.
Debra N.
Nothing relaxes and brings back memories of good family holidays and times than Seagram's 7. I grew up on this stuff!! Every holiday even us kids would get a tiny very light "High Ball" to cheer with. My go to for really stressed out day. 7 & 7's I can drink them all day and not have them touch me. What can I say, it's in my Portegee blood! ♥♥
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
7 and 7 is my favorite drink of all time. I order it every time I go to the casino's or to the pub's. Seagram's 7 Whiskey and 7up Soda. Mmmmm. I also purchase this whiskey for parties. I often buy this brand of whiskey as I think it is a great whiskey and I recommend others give it a "shot" as well.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?
Yolanda D.
What do you put in your whisky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it like a more towards like a crown whiskey kinda Taste or is it like a Jack Daniels or is it like a totally different type of taste? Is it something anybody would recommend to give it a try?
Rell B.
What does this Seagrams 7 Whiskey taste like ?

back