BY SEAGRAM'S #66 in Whiskey

Seagram's® 7®, Seven Crown.
Built-in pourer.
Distillers since 1857.
American whiskey – a blend of distinctive character.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof).

• I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it ...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Never had it straight, but this is my favorite whiskey to mix." in 1 review
  • "cant go wrong anytime of the year with this drink!!" in 1 review
  • "Of course 7-Up isn't the only drink that pairs well with this whiskey, but it is my favorite!" in 1 review
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite whiskey to drink. My go to drink is a 7 & 7 which is this whiskey and 7up. Has a smooth taste but still with some bite. It is a more affordable whiskey and i will continue to buy. Try this whiskey in the dark honey flavor for a more sweeter taste
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Makes my favorite drink, a double seven and seven. Other brands of whiskey will work but the Seagrams is what made the drink famous and it really does taste better with the 7up.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to drinks on a hot summer day. Seagram's 7 with a lemon lime pop or a ginger ale has a wonderful and light taste. The price on it is quite affordable too, which totally helps. I typically keep a bottle of this or Seagram's VO as a staple in my home bar.
Lauren K.
Houston
This is my poison. It’s sweet, smooth, and pairs deliciously with Dr. Pepper. I usually buy from Specs and it is decently priced for a nice size bottle. I will forever be a fan.
Jennifer S.
Rockaway Beach, MO
This is my favorite whiskey. I will drink this one straight! I used to drink a ton of this stuff when I was in college! I barely drink anymore. This has a bit of a bite to it. It is something you get used to!
Alisha E.
Roseburg, OR
My go to whiskey every time I drink. Smooth, very affordable and tasty! Yum! This is a whiskey you can shoot straight, sip, or mix. I prefer to mix this whiskey with usually sprite or in a Shirley Temple.
Ashley E.
One of my favorite cocktails. A 7&7. Very easy to drink and enough flavor to mask the burning liquor feel. Would drink every week! Great cheap cocktail at bars also.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
Nothing relaxes and brings back memories of good family holidays and times than Seagram's 7. I grew up on this stuff!! Every holiday even us kids would get a tiny very light "High Ball" to cheer with. My go to for really stressed out day. 7 & 7's I can drink them all day and not have them touch me. What can I say, it's in my Portegee blood! ♥♥
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
This is my all time favorite Whiskey. I'm allergic to Caffeine, so I like to chase with Sprite. This stuff is literally made to pair with Sprite, so it's perfect. It tastes amazing, and a little goes a long way. I'm a Whiskey girl, but a lot of whiskeys are made to pair with dark chasers, so chasing with Sprite is nasty. I love my 7&7.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
7 and 7 is my favorite drink of all time. I order it every time I go to the casino's or to the pub's. Seagram's 7 Whiskey and 7up Soda. Mmmmm. I also purchase this whiskey for parties. I often buy this brand of whiskey as I think it is a great whiskey and I recommend others give it a "shot" as well.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?
Yolanda D.
What do you put in your whisky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it like a more towards like a crown whiskey kinda Taste or is it like a Jack Daniels or is it like a totally different type of taste? Is it something anybody would recommend to give it a try?
Rell B.
What does this Seagrams 7 Whiskey taste like ?