BY SEAGRAM'S #55 in Whiskey

Seagram's® 7®, Seven Crown.
Built-in pourer.
Distillers since 1857.
American whiskey – a blend of distinctive character.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof).

• I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it ...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "cant go wrong anytime of the year with this drink!!" in 1 review
  • "Of course 7-Up isn't the only drink that pairs well with this whiskey, but it is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Never had it straight, but this is my favorite whiskey to mix." in 1 review
Lauren K.
Houston
This is my poison. It’s sweet, smooth, and pairs deliciously with Dr. Pepper. I usually buy from Specs and it is decently priced for a nice size bottle. I will forever be a fan.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i love this its very smooth without that harsh taste that some whiskey has.i have drank this for years,and will keep on.its not really expensive either which is a plus.its delicious.it dont leave me feeling bad either. i recommend this .its great.
Jennifer S.
Rockaway Beach, MO
This is my favorite whiskey. I will drink this one straight! I used to drink a ton of this stuff when I was in college! I barely drink anymore. This has a bit of a bite to it. It is something you get used to!
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite, can never go wrong. I love getting this mixed with ginger ale. I travel a lot and this gives me a little taste of Home. This is my go to drink that mixes well with most things, priced well too!
Tara H.
Like father like daughter. This is what my dad always had around so it's what I got used to. It's so affordable without being completely unbearable so it's always on hand at my house now.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
Nothing relaxes and brings back memories of good family holidays and times than Seagram's 7. I grew up on this stuff!! Every holiday even us kids would get a tiny very light "High Ball" to cheer with. My go to for really stressed out day. 7 & 7's I can drink them all day and not have them touch me. What can I say, it's in my Portegee blood! ♥♥
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
This is my all time favorite Whiskey. I'm allergic to Caffeine, so I like to chase with Sprite. This stuff is literally made to pair with Sprite, so it's perfect. It tastes amazing, and a little goes a long way. I'm a Whiskey girl, but a lot of whiskeys are made to pair with dark chasers, so chasing with Sprite is nasty. I love my 7&7.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
7 and 7 is my favorite drink of all time. I order it every time I go to the casino's or to the pub's. Seagram's 7 Whiskey and 7up Soda. Mmmmm. I also purchase this whiskey for parties. I often buy this brand of whiskey as I think it is a great whiskey and I recommend others give it a "shot" as well.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
This is a really great whiskey even for someone like me who isn't the biggest fan of this type of liquor. It had a good flavor that mixes so well with absolutely anything. If you're looking for a simple whiskey with a reasonable price, you really can't go wrong with this one.
Allie L.
I became a whiskey girl a year ago. They almost all taste the same to me when I mix my drink, so I guess I'll rate all whiskey's as being decent. This stuff is pretty cheap (close to being the cheapest whiskey at the store) and I was surprised that it didn't taste super cheap.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?
Yolanda D.
What do you put in your whisky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it like a more towards like a crown whiskey kinda Taste or is it like a Jack Daniels or is it like a totally different type of taste? Is it something anybody would recommend to give it a try?
Rell B.
What does this Seagrams 7 Whiskey taste like ?