BY SEAGRAM'S

Seagram's® 7®, Seven Crown.
Built-in pourer.
Distillers since 1857.
American whiskey – a blend of distinctive character.
40% Alc by vol (80 proof).

• I've been a little curious as to what does this taste lik...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...3 Answers
  • WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?6 Answers
  • "cant go wrong anytime of the year with this drink!!" in 1 review
  • "Never had it straight, but this is my favorite whiskey to mix." in 1 review
  • "Of course 7-Up isn't the only drink that pairs well with this whiskey, but it is my favorite!" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
My go to whiskey !! It's fairly reasonable as far as price goes and the taste is pretty smooth and sweet! I mix mine with sprite since seven up is usually not readily available! I would recommend this
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seagram's 7 whiskey is always best with 7 up. A 7&7 is delicious with food and as a party drink. It is light enough to drink multiple drinks without feeling full. The price of the product is low enough that I don't feel bad using it as a mixer.
Cristina R.
South Florida
The first time I tried whiskey and water (my preferred way of drinking whiskey) it was with this brand. And it totally sold this drink for me. It has a nice full and smooth flavor, that really opens up nicely with a splash of water. It is also very decently priced so this bottle won't break the bank.
Daneal B.
Lafayette, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
7 and 7's are our go-to drink when my husband and I are stuck in a hotel while traveling. You can get Seagram's and 7-up just about anywhere, no matter how off-the-beaten-path your travels take you. It's an easy drink to make and an even easier one to drink.
Lauren K.
Houston
This is my poison. It’s sweet, smooth, and pairs deliciously with Dr. Pepper. I usually buy from Specs and it is decently priced for a nice size bottle. I will forever be a fan.
Jessica D.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Seagram's 7 is my go to whiskey. Its smooth and has a mild taste which makes it perfect for mixing, my favorite is the classic 7&7! I don't really like whiskey by itself but this one isn't too bad. I often take a shot of it when I'm sick
Nia G.
Lake Villa, IL
Purchased at: Target
7 and 7 standard bar drink. Goes down easy and I love the Taste! Refreshing and delicious and can also be made with sprite. Won’t makes you feel weighed down and stops you from drinking dark soda beverages
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This plus 7 up is my jam. I keep a bottle in my collection for an evening when it’s raining and I need a drink that warms me from the inside out. It’s well priced and the only whiskey that doesn’t feel like fire in my throat.
Sarah S.
West Bend
This is my go to whiskey. It’s very expensive for a non-beer drinker to go out but this with 7-up is much friendlier to the wallet. The taste is great. The size of the bottle in stores makes a it a great choice for parties.
Kassie R.
Conway, AR
The smoothest whisky I have ever tasted, and I prefer it over more expensive liquors. Great alone or as a mixer. Excellent value for the price, as it is one of the cheaper whiskies, but still has a great full flavor. I would highly recommend and will definitely continue buying myself.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
WHat else do you like to mix you 7 with?
Yolanda D.
What do you put in your whisky?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I've been a little curious as to what does this taste like is it like a more towards like a crown whiskey kinda Taste or is it like a Jack Daniels or is it like a totally different type of taste? Is it something anybody would recommend to give it a try?
Rell B.
What does this Seagrams 7 Whiskey taste like ?

Walmart